Can someone help me with cell phone number/info

tdschst

Established Member
Ok so I'm sure some of you saw my post the other day about my relationship. Well she never came to get her things, even tho she set up a time 2 seperate days. Well I text her tonight, long story short she admitted to cheating (I was right, along with a lot of you about another guy). Now I'm getting threats in text messages from , saying his nickname is snow. I tried looking it up on google but I keep getting it's a land line. And all the websites are asking for money( for name and such) but I'm not going to pay for something when it's telling me it's a landline and I'm getting texts from it. Can anybody help me out here? I'm thinking it may be a bouncer at the bar she works at. If you don't want to post it on here, you can PM me. I know some of you are good at this stuff. Please help

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
Alsip, IL/Blue Island, IL
Phone Company: OVATION COMMUNICATIONS OF ILLINOIS, INC.

Thats about all I can come up with. Maybe Ill call it from a payphone here.... :shrug:

tdschst

Established Member
More or less just to say listen asshole piss off. Keeps claiming he can get my info, which I'm sure it would be coming from Liz. I'm at work and he keeps blowing up my phone. Kind of saying 2 can play your game, even though I don't know how to do this stuff. Any help is appreciated. I'm not looking to do anything back, I'm not that type of person in case you couldn't tell from my last thread

Ironhand

Banned
I also got landline. The only thing on "approximate address" is

Off of E. Dundee Road(68) in between South Milwaukee Road(45, 21) & S Wolf Road on the Right side. But I dont know how accurate that is.

Ironhand

Banned
I looked for that intersection on google maps and I couldnt find it. I didnt realize HWY 45 was effin long!

If you need back up let me know. Im a few hours north of you. Im always down to give out a good beatin. Southern Style. :banana:

tdschst

Established Member
Lol thanks I appreciate it. Don't see it going there. Like I said just really wanna shut this guy up. All this started by me asking her what time she starts tomorrow so I can be up, so she can pick up her stuff. Didn't want to waste the gas to take it to her. After she admitted to cheating I said it'll just be in the dumpster for her to pick up. Now got this asshole on my case.

Ironhand

Banned
Either put her stuff outside or in the dumpster and forget about it. She is trying to do it her way, so **** that.

Change the locks if you havent already and put her crap outside. Then send her a text saying, "Your shit is outside, cheater".

Then dont respond to anything she sends back and ignore her. Also, find a **** buddy and have fun. Works every time. :beer:

tdschst

Established Member
Yeah I'll have to change the locks tomorrow. I'll have to call my landlord because her name is on the lease too. I'll probably just leave her stuff outside because tomorrow is actually garbage day and I don't want to get in trouble if she doesn't get it in time

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
if she is on the lease how are you kicking her out? She has the same right to occupy the property as you. I see bigger issues in your future as you cannot legally lock her out.

BlownAway05

Established Member
Mr Number reverse phone lookup says:

S_cha_ffer, M_0n_ica
Blue Island, IL

take out the underscores (there to prevent this coming up in search of that name). Also, you may want to put a space or something when you posted the number, otherwise if it's searched, this thread will come up in google.

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Let him have her. Actually invite him to take over your part of the lease/rent. This is too easy.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Man up and make a threat back to him ,your letting him and her get the best if you already.

Don't take any advice about violence from someone who is from Lousiana and doesn't know the difference between your and you're.

Leave her and him be and thank her for doing you the favor of leaving you before things had the potential to get really ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread