Can someone photoshop a GT500 front bumper on a bullitt?

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
Just curious. Can anyone add the headlights/grill and bumper?

Thanks in advance

ford_mustang_bullitt_2008.jpg

ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-2007-01.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I know it was posted a long time ago, but I think someone posted a picture of a guy who built his own "Bullitt" by using a GT500 front bumper and 03-04 cobra style hood. Title was something like "The way ford should have built the Bullitt" or something. It looked very good. Pretty much the way ford should have built it:)

ViciousJay

Established Member
I know it was posted a long time ago, but I think someone posted a picture of a guy who built his own "Bullitt" by using a GT500 front bumper and 03-04 cobra style hood. Title was something like "The way ford should have built the Bullitt" or something. It looked very good. Pretty much the way ford should have built it:)

pics!? :shrug:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
pics!? :shrug:

I tried searching but couldn't find anything. I just remember it was sometime around 2007 when the GT500 came out, and a guy took his GT mustang, put the GT500 bumper on with an 03-04 cobra style hood and painted it all highland green. There was a thread of the build I think. That's all I remember and hope someone remembers what I am talking about.

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member

Took me 20 mins to find! :fm: But worth it...

badder bullitt - IMBOC

bullitt2025.jpg

bullitt2024.jpg

bullitt2014.jpg

bullitt2008.jpg

bullitt2006.jpg

There was a really amazing photoshop of the new bullitt that Ford should of followed. Still looking for that

Found it! But the pics are gone...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/353661-my-guigiaro-bullitt-concept.html

Last edited:

Banginstang07

Established Member

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
that is perfect. I think the icing on the cake would be a little tribar emlem to one side of the grill, but instead of a running pony, have just say bullitt. That would be schweet.

Bravo gt 500

TVS POWERED
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread