Can you beat 39995 for a brand new whippled 2019 Mustang?

Skeltor

Getting old sucks
Established Member
Just curious. I want a base 5.0 with a 3.0 whipple. Lebanon Ford will do just that for 39995. That seems like a steal to me as most cars are 32k or more everywhere and I can't buy the parts for less than 8k, not even including install costs if I didn't do it myself. What do ya think?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Read the fine print on the warranty. I think the drivetrain warranty is shortened or voided all together. If it isn't or you can handle the lack of a warranty, go for it.

GodStang

Established Member
Read the fine print on the warranty. I think the drivetrain warranty is shortened or voided all together. If it isn't or you can handle the lack of a warranty, go for it.

It is 3yr/36,000 miles if you pay $1000 but in big letters it is "Starting at $39,995." Which means it's more. If you want auto its +$1600 and they recommend you upgrade a few parts with this kit that is another $3K. If you start adding other options well the price goes up from there.

Zemedici

Established Member
It is 3yr/36,000 miles if you pay $1000 but in big letters it is "Starting at $39,995." Which means it's more. If you want auto its +$1600 and they recommend you upgrade a few parts with this kit that is another $3K. If you start adding other options well the price goes up from there.

bingo....and BASE BASE BASE model

like barely has power windows kinda base. ;)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Any Ford dealer in the country can give you the exact same deal.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
bingo....and BASE BASE BASE model

like barely has power windows kinda base. ;)

Some people want that. I'm on another forum where guys are still crying for a stripped down model with roll up windows. I don't think they realize the 90's are over.

96juicedGT

Established Member
If you're looking at them I'd go with Beechmont Ford and Terry Reeves from Teambeefcakeracing.

I went home Lebanon Ford last October for my Hellion Sleeper kit 18GT and that car was a disaster. Oil leaks and poor driveability is what I ended up with. Just got the car retuned and lined out within the last couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread