Canada?

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
I'm living in New Brunswick for now, but I'm from Picton Ontario.
I don't think I'll ever get used to this east coast talk. I mean, "stay where your at and I'll come where your too" or "By". But I guess there's one good thing about it. It's where I found my dreamcar.:thumbsup:

freakshow12

Established Member
hahaha I worked with some newfoundlanders...............WOW.
" hey booody, where ya to?" ya the east is funny. the good old west is where its at!

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
question is how long i havent had my cobra for lol...
i sold it recently after going thro this bullshit to a mechanic in burglinton :(
i am going to go check out some cobras at Summit Ford, hopefully going to get a 04 again under finance, although there is a used (2000 miles) 03 there too, but i doubt i am going to go for that.
I just recently moved here from NJ (moving back around x-mas hopefully) I was quiet pleased with the cobra however, it was my first "monster" and i am only 18 so i havent really owned that many cars yet lol
anyway, by any chance do you go to some meet at sq1 one of the days thro the week? i seen a mustang meet going on there a lil while ago, not sure when tho

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
Hey freakshow12, you're not the only one on the prairies! Looks like the good old Saskatchewan boys have the rest of Canada out-numbered!

Hogger

Users who are viewing this thread