**Cancelled till 2010 - MACA Drag Day @ MIR

Tims97SVT

Established Member
Hey Dwight I'll grab a small crimson shirt from you. I'll come pick it up sometime and bring the cobra cause you have never seen mine.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Hey Dwight I'll grab a small crimson shirt from you. I'll come pick it up sometime and bring the cobra cause you have never seen mine.

When you go down let me know I want a navy in Medium.

Thanks again DG and Mike for all your hard work!!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Mike and Dwight, I know how much work you guys put into this, and think everyone else appreciates it as well. I'm sure it was more stressful on you as the days were counting down, and the weather just got worse and worse.

Since I was just coming to watch, this gives me more time to maybe take part. Anyone know how can I get another 400 hp without forced induction?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Sorry guys, we were really looking forward to hosting your event. It just gets a little tricky with rescheduled dates.

Yeah, we completely understand. We appreciate the attempt to get us one too, even though it didn't work out. Of course, that kind of effort (with both the re-schedule attempts, and how well you guys treat us at rentals in general) is why everyone always looks forward to rentals at MIR. :beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Soooo how do these shirts look on girls? And how do the sizes compare? :)

This might sound strange, but I have Jason's shirts at my place. Feel free to pick them up to bring down...whatever happens with them after they leave my hands and before they reach Jason's will be up to you (ie, you could try one on, although his shirts will probably be way to big for you ). Personally I think they tend to run a touch small, but not so much so that I order a size down. I usually wear a large T-shirt, and the Large UA shirts still fit ok.

Last edited:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Yeah, we completely understand. We appreciate the attempt to get us one too, even though it didn't work out. Of course, that kind of effort (with both the re-schedule attempts, and how well you guys treat us at rentals in general) is why everyone always looks forward to rentals at MIR. :beer:

D@mn Mike, I got all misty eyed after reading this. You're gonna make a great politician someday :poke:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
D@mn Mike, I got all misty eyed after reading this. You're gonna make a great politician someday :poke:

LOL, whatever man. It's not like I'm shitting rainbows on MIR, it's the truth. They've been good to us every time we've used them (even with EFA and Moose) and credit is due...that's all.

TRBO VNM

^there is already a thread started by 04yellowcobra. It is about volunteers. He will be posting an official soon enough. Dwight isn't heading it up this yr.

Users who are viewing this thread