Can't stand G8 owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker27

Established Member
Dude. I'm all for weight training and all, but the seems really narcissistic that you posted a pic of yourself at the gym on a car forum. I could be wrong about your legs being smaller than your arms, but it looks that way. :poke:

Have a posted a pic? NO

Am I going to post a pic? No

I have 20 1/2 biceps flexed. Of course my calves don't match that lol but my calves are 18".

I've that avatar on here forever. Not about to change it now. So this is a car forum right? Why do you have Cobra commander on yours? That doesn't have anything to do with cars bro

rocket5979

Established Member
I've that avatar on here forever. Not about to change it now. So this is a car forum right? Why do you have Cobra commander on yours? That doesn't have anything to do with cars bro

Hmmm, just a guess but SVT Performance --> Mustang Cobra --> Cobra Commander. :poke: You really make it too easy. :lol:

SuperRok

Established Member
Have a posted a pic? NO

So this is a car forum right? Why do you have Cobra commander on yours? That doesn't have anything to do with cars bro

:smmon:

Wow, how did this go over his head? Unreal.

Last edited:

cobra_mer

Established Member
The literal definition would be "One who Commands, Cobra's." Yeah your right that doesn't have anything to do with a SVT Cobra :rollseyes

Last edited:

green96ta

Established Member
hmm

I know I'm new here, but this happens to me all the time. Only in my instance it is usually a mustang. There are ass hats like that everywhere, and they drive a wide variety of vehicles. Or as some have said, he might have been trying to have a friendly race. Who knows.

themasterg8

Established Member
g8 owner

i figured id be a typical g8 owner and share a video of my car with every one i figured everyone would like that. and i love that left lane bumper riding lol.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lzUwZB7W2Q"]YouTube - RPM Motorsports Heads/Cam/N20 G8 GT[/nomedia]

fergy016

Established Member
this sums it up,., plus you were in the wrong lane for cruising as the far left lane is for passing,., but you missed that day at drivers ed. :thumbsup:

I was thinking this the entire time I was reading this thread. If I come up behind you, the slower vehicle, you should get over. You were impeding the flow of traffic, and he wanted to cruise at more than 80mph. It doesn't matter if the other lanes are open, you should try and pass on the left if possible.

geeteego

What???
Established Member
This thread delivers.

this-thread-delivers_dhl.jpg

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
Hello all,
Today I was taking a "spirited joy ride" with my girlfriend, all the while staying at moderate speeds of 75-80mph or so. I notice a Pontiac G8 starts "speeding" up behind me. I wait for him to signal me to move over; brights, horn..etc something to let me know it's an emergency.

I then notice it's three young kids, who are apparently laughing and smoking something which is filling their car with smoke. They roll down the window, and flash what appears to be a beer bottle, or another type of glass bottle at my car. My girlfriend instantly notices this, and fears for my car and our lives. We DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE KIDS ARE CAPABLE OF, AND WHAT THEIR INTENTIONS ARE. They also appear to be closing in on me and my lovely girlfriend (who is scared/nervous now), only several inches from my bumper at most!

It is then that I make a "manly" decision and decide to leave them far behind me. It is not until later that they catch up, albeit in the far right lane. Hence, I decide to NOT LET IT RUIN MY DAY, and look forward to a wonderful evening with my girl.

What's up with these G8 drivers? I have ran into quite a few who act this way. I KNOW NOT ALL OF THEM ARE LIKE THIS, AS I HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF FINE EXAMPLES.

FIXED! YOU'RE WELCOME OP!!! :beer: :burnout:

rocket5979

Established Member
i figured id be a typical g8 owner and share a video of my car with every one i figured everyone would like that. and i love that left lane bumper riding lol.
YouTube - RPM Motorsports Heads/Cam/N20 G8 GT

That must be one small ass shot of nitrous if that G8 is only hitting 518rwhp and 486rwtq with H/C too. The torque should be higher on spray as well. Hmmmm. Still 500+ at the tires is not bad.

usmc320

Established Member
I have 20 1/2 biceps flexed. Of course my calves don't match that lol but my calves are 18".

I'm pretty sure nobody in here cares about your measurements. It does make you seem more like a roided up douche though. Congratulations!

Have a posted a pic? NO

Am I going to post a pic? No

Hey man nothing wrong with posting a pic of yourself. You obviously have a great physique and put in a lot effort to stay fit. :beer: Sounds like some of the guys are probably just jealous.

usmc320

Established Member
Hey man nothing wrong with posting a pic of yourself. You obviously have a great physique and put in a lot effort to stay fit. :beer: Sounds like some of the guys are probably just jealous.

Just cut to the chase and ask him out on a man date. :dancenana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread