Car bucks

Sfcjerryharris

Established Member
I'm needing help. My car bucks under heavy excellaration. She runs normal, buck if I really jump on her, she will buck, but still pulls hard. Not sure if its the factory fuel pump, fuel, injectors, tune, im lost. Anyone having this issue?

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
What mods do you have?

Could be something as simple as the wrong octane of gas. Need more info on the car.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm needing help. My car bucks under heavy excellaration. She runs normal, buck if I really jump on her, she will buck, but still pulls hard. Not sure if its the factory fuel pump, fuel, injectors, tune, im lost. Anyone having this issue?

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Could be any one of these you mentions. Gotta start somewhere.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
I would start by checking all your hoses under the hood ext. If it was me I would datalog part throttle and gently ramp up until the problem occurs and see if anything shows up weird in the datalog. I would be cautious, the bucking could be a temporary lean condition.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
would help to know things like - did you just buy the car and it's doing this, have you owned it for a while and this is a new issue popping up, did you make any recent changes etc...

Users who are viewing this thread