Car drives into crowd of people during World Series celebration, S.F. CA. 2010

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Lol @ the skaters bashing in the skating is prohibited sign.

A disturbing video shows a car plowing into a crowd of San Francisco revelers celebrating the Giants' World Series championship Monday night around a bonfire in the middle of a Mission District street.

Two people were apparently seriously hurt in the incident at 21st and Mission streets. The crowd immediately swarmed the car and began smashing it until police arrived.

Caution: Video contains graphic footage and profanity.

According to the poster, cwk415:

"At about 11:49pm I started filming this "celebration" bonfire (and other random acts of civil disobedience) in the middle of the intersection when (at the 2:05 mark) suddenly I heard screaming and the sound of people's bodies being hit by metal as the engine of a car roars. I turned around just in time to see headlights and a fender speeding right towards me, I moved quickly then watched in horror as it drove straight through the crowd of people striking many of them and dragging some right through the fire itself! At least two were taken to the hospital that I'm aware of, I just barely missed being hit myself. Then before the car even stops, the crowd goes completely ape-- on it and the driver, smashing them up until a wave of cops storm down Mission St. and shut down the entire intersection."

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU-0WdHgqpI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
so thats how san fran celebrates huh? Retarded IMO. I think when the saints won the superbowl people didnt go that damn nuts down here

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I never understand why people want to get desructive when their home team wins a championship.

MoreBoostPlease

Lifted and Boosted
Established Member
F'ing idiots. Should have been a bus instead of a car,....that way maybe some of those low lifes would have actually been hurt.

I'll never understand the mob mentality. Same thing happened here when the Phillies won.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I never understand why people want to get desructive when their home team wins a championship.

Me either..... it seems like everytime there is a championship won people in the winning city lose their fricken minds:nonono:........

City dwellers... help us out here. Why do you do this crap?

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
LMAO...awesome!

He went straight Leroy Jenkins on thier asses.

"Cowbell this mother ****er!"

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Didn't look too graphic. A bus or driving faster would've been better.

Bullitt4859

Established Member
its amazing today that everyone has video cameras to some certain degree and able to get good resolution of events like these.

back on topic. The people in the street causing destruction on a public road are just asking to get run over by most likely a drunk or fustrated driver or both

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
amazing social psychology phenomena at work here....mass hysteria over a team winning a game, and everyone internalizes it and acts as if they actually had something to do with the victory....wow

Casper03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
By the way the fans were acting:
1. The driver should of ran over all those idiots. Not just a few.
2. Are the people really mad at the driver? Are you serious, they started a fire
thats dangerous and destroying public property.
3. I believe the people were standing in the middle of the street.....who would of guessed a car would drive on a street........ "crazy driver".
4. Maybe the driver was a fireman trying to put out the fire. (probably not)
5. I hope nobody got hurt so they can actually learn from this.

Oh yeah i'm being sarcastic in case someone can't tell. Well some of them are true....

Users who are viewing this thread