Car shipping companies?

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
I'm sure this is at least somewhat of a repost but I searched for a while and couldn't find anything.
What companies have you guys used in the past? I need to get a car from Venice Florida to Charleston South Carolina. I have contacted a few places but I think they are all agencies that contract drivers. Anyone go direct? Also it doesn't need to be an enclosed trailer and I'm looking to spend as little as I can with a good guarantee. Any information will help thanks!

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
all i can say is you get what you pay for, i shipped my saleen from cali to new york, call plycon. great compant very professional. just as an estimate, it cost me $2200 total from cali to new york, enclosed trailer.

they are the main shipping company for manhattan motorsport as well so they are very very reputable. also heard horseless carriage is great to, but dont be cheap when shipping a car spend the extra money with a good company

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Stephen from Bama Auto Movers(he's a broker) is taking care of moving a F-250 I just bought in IA to CT(1200 miles) for $700 plus a $50 listing fee. Not bad at all if you ask me.
I will definitely be using him again for any moves I need to make in the future.

Home

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
i try to do everything possible to avoid dealing with shipping companies. 99% of them are horrible, liers, thiefs, and scum bags. most are nigerians who dont know WTF they are doing.

a guy bought my viper off ebay and sent a shipping company to get it. this dude has NO idea what he was doing. they viper almost fel off the truck multiple times, the F***ed up the front bumper sooo bad, burnt the hell out of the clutch.

I bought a cobra from tx once. and I thank the guy who I bought it from. he was there ever second they loaded it and took a picture of the actual mileage on the car after it was 100% loaded and strapped down on the trailer. a week later I get the car with 15 MORE MILES on it and 4-5 good scratches on the front bumper that were NOT written down on the paperwork. and it was a whippled car with HRE rims! not something I want some random jerkoff ripping around.

now that I have a enclosed trailer and my diesel truck. I have basically no need for them now and its worth the time and fuel i spend to drive to get a car knowing that Ill handle the car the right way.

Users who are viewing this thread