Car Show!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Just throwing this out there to the MACA crew! Volunteering for this event next weekend, a place I call home in my spare time. Certainly not your typical Cars and Coffee event but we would love to have some variety show up. Grandpa's need to understand modern Horsepower LOL!

The show benefits the American Legion and their many charities. It is operated by all volunteers and last year we were blessed to donate to several active military and veteran organizations due to the success of the show.

Price is a tiny bit steep for a place to park your car but it all goes to a good cause. There are vendors, food, and activities for children.

In any event it would be great to see and catch up with the MACA group. No Doubt I will be rocking a MACA shirt! Furthermore, the participation and showing would certainly benefit our mission and perhaps increase donations from spectators.

Thanks for considering this opportunity. If I can get some interest in this event from THE most awesome club ever I will request a discount in entry fees.

Thanks for your consideration and certainly appreciate the showing, even as a spectator!

a35d1a20dcaf38a847b3605ac5bb7da9.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread