Car was featured in Ford Muscle.. Pretty cool

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Well after years of having this car it finally got featured which was pretty cool. Ford Muscle did a big write up on the car when I was at Mod Nationals this year.. It came out today.. Pretty cool and I thought some of the old timers that remember me would appreciate it

Very Impressive! Congrats (y) and a well deserved write up by Ford Muscle.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Thank you!
great write up, it's been cool to see the progress here over the years.

Didnt the failed engines finally come back to some weird fault with that particular ford pcm?
Yea I think so. Or the intake. It was one of those two. But every motor blew the same cylinder same way.
Very Impressive! Congrats (y) and a well deserved write up by Ford Muscle.
Thank you
Lol@ "similar to how this car would've been upgraded in 1998"

Uhh..NO..no one was rolling like that in 98'.

Sick build!!
Hahahaha he’s referring to the fact that I’ve had a vortech on this car since 99.

slowgreycobra

Established Member
Very nice write up from Ford Muscle for a badass car! I had a 97 Cobra for a while and really liked the car, but it was only a bolt on car. I wish I still had it.

What kind of hood do you have on there? It of course looks a bit like a terminator hood, but for an SN95.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Very nice write up from Ford Muscle for a badass car! I had a 97 Cobra for a while and really liked the car, but it was only a bolt on car. I wish I still had it.

What kind of hood do you have on there? It of course looks a bit like a terminator hood, but for an SN95.
Thanks man! It's a True Saleen hood for a SN95
The car is so badass!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Thanks brotha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was wondering about the hood for the same reason. It had a definite Terminator hood look. I really like it on your Saleen Cobra.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I was wondering about the hood for the same reason. It had a definite Terminator hood look. I really like it on your Saleen Cobra.
Thanks man!! It's worth a pretty penny being that its OEM Saleen. Just can't bring myself to ever sell it lol. Going to a CF hood doesn't save that much weight because this thing is already full fiberglass.

Users who are viewing this thread