car wont start p0190 code

cobra916

Established Member
i changed the fuel presure sensor and still didnt help.. car turns over just isnt getting fuel..havent got to take a look at it yet..but what are things i should look for??thanks

randomly one night it wouldnt start..it would need to me to hold the gas while starting but was bogging and wouldnt hold idle..let it sit tried a few times with holding the gas letting it run for a bit..finally it started up fine but engine check stayed on...

next time wont want to start at all..reloaded a new tune..fired right up

3rd and this time..ran fine for the few times i drove it..no engine check light..but today after the gym..it wouldnt start at all..changed the sensor no difference..

MickeyD

Established Member
looks like that's a circuit code, have you checked fuses and wiring harness's?

cobra916

Established Member
looks like that's a circuit code, have you checked fuses and wiring harness's?

i checked the fuses but not the relays.. imna look at those this weekend.. i know the pump isnt working..so its has to be the pump or something that sends power to it i think? the car only has 40k on it..dont see how im having this issue.. straight pain in the ass to get it towed from the gym..top it off my phone died haha.. was a great morning

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
When you turn the key to "ON" position before cranking it, do you hear the fuel pump priming?

If not, then your CCRM or Fuel pump is taking a shit.

MickeyD

Established Member
could also be the inertia cut-off switch, have had Mustangs were that would get tripped for no reason, don't think it triggered a code though

cobra916

Established Member
could also be the inertia cut-off switch, have had Mustangs were that would get tripped for no reason, don't think it triggered a code though

cool cool.. thanks.. that one has came up on the things to look at..on my google searches

Users who are viewing this thread