Carbon Fiber Hood

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
LOWERING PRICE to $425!!!
Looking to go a different route, so I'm seeing if theres any interest out there for my Kaminari CF functional hood... Its in excellent shape and fits flawlessly. I would prefer not to ship but will consider it as long as buyer pays... here she is on the truck...

Lhoodtop.jpg

Lpassside.jpg

Lfront.jpg

Last edited:

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Lemme know what you can find out man, I think when I got it it was close to 200 for shipping.... I have a guy interested right now and will find out if he's serious on it this week...

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Dont get me wrong man, it has crossed my mind many times...lol I do love your hood too, but really want a Cervinis cowl.... I have a guy interested, just waiting to hear from him...

melman

Just Another MF
Established Member
Dont get me wrong man, it has crossed my mind many times...lol I do love your hood too, but really want a Cervinis cowl.... I have a guy interested, just waiting to hear from him...

I know what you mean. I have two Cervinis Ram Air hoods. Kind of want something different myself. I was actually wanting a Cowl hood until I saw yours. :rockon:

I saw a Mustang with the same or simillar hood as yours and it looked SWEET!!

Good luck with your sale. :beer:

Mel

apentivolpi

AlexFreestyle
Established Member
do you still have the hood i really want it!!!!! call me i also live in NJ i sent you a massage with my number

Users who are viewing this thread