Carbon fiber interior pieces?

f4sfed

Established Member
Hi!

I've searched, but can't really find any good pics of what the carbon fiber interior pieces looks like.

I'm lookin' for something to liven up the interior a little bit. Nothing gaudy, just some accents here and there. I've been to UPR, but they don't have any pics of an interior. I've also been to discountdash and pfracing. While they have pics, they look "enhanced"...can't really put my finger on it, but I don't like the way the pics look.

So....does anyone have any pics they can post?

TIA,
FF

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
Wow!! Jdub, that looks awesome!:beer: :beer:

2232Jammin.gif

Last edited:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I like the door inserts;-) , I like the saleen-style body color painted inserts, but on a black car i was thinking about carbon fiber ones. Those look sweet

jdub03

Established Member
Here is pic from my '99 with the painted interior on a black car.

I like both the CF look and the painted look. It really adds to the interior of the car.

jdub03

Established Member
They are not overlay's/ When you order the pieces, you have give the vendor your pieces or else pay a core charge.

f4sfed

Established Member
Excellent! Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

...however, I'm now torn between which one to do.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Both interior pics including the Carbon Fiber and the Painted look great! :thumbsup:

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Has anyone seen any brushed aluminum pieces that fit our cars because I am looking for something that'll change up the interior a bit but Im not a huge fan of carbon fiber

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by VenemousShadow
Has anyone seen any brushed aluminum pieces that fit our cars because I am looking for something that'll change up the interior a bit but Im not a huge fan of carbon fiber

Ditto, I like the aluminum pieces, brushed or polished, but I have never found any, the one that I am looking for the most is the center piece

j card

Established Member
Man, I wish I would have looked inside that car at Knott's. I was there and I walked right by it. Anybody that was there knows that there were so many late model Mustangs there, they all started looking the same - especially when there were so many stock ones mixed in. For some reason, I still think I need to see these in person before I commit the $$. I hope I can see the car again somewhere.

John

03blackvert

Established Member
I just found this looking for something else all together:

MACH_BEZEL.jpg

www.karkraft.com has them for $49, evidently the Mach 1 (never seen the inside myself) has metal trim bits. I don't know if the Mach 1's had any other metal trim bits, but if they did they would probably fit.

Users who are viewing this thread