Carfax Requests: READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

May93

Established Member
To be upfront this is a 2010 Taurus SHO that I currently own. The reason I need a Carfax is that I purchased it used 2 1/2 years ago and have reason to believe it may have been involved in an accident that when I purchased from the dealership was not disclosed. The VIN # is 1FAHP2KT5AG102622. If you can help the email is [email protected] Thanks!
Could someone run a car fax on this Taurus for me? The car is currently for sale and a possible buyer is concerned after reading the thread. I never received a follow up and so I let the request go at the time. Thanks!

nxhappy

Established Member
Could someone run a car fax on this Taurus for me? The car is currently for sale and a possible buyer is concerned after reading the thread. I never received a follow up and so I let the request go at the time. Thanks!
sending now...any donations appreciated =)

nxhappy

Established Member
hit me up guys if you truly need it ....I appreciate a small donation as it does take me some time =)

Adower

Established Member
looking into picking up family hauler. Could someone who has access to running an oasis report and wouldn’t mind please help me out?

[email protected]

Vin
1fmsu43p83ed20294

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread