Cars and Copters - Plymouth MA 9/16/12

yuke175

Established Member
Sweet..

Chris thanks for today it was great, I tried stopping to say thank you on my way out but you got stuck directing a truck in. That was the best show I have been to in a while... I'll have to sign on to yuppieracing and check it out.

yuke175

Established Member
mooch better be posting some pics soon too, he stole my lens all day.

Mooch better be have taken a pic or two of the only other GT there. Gota stick together.

So how about that black and purple flake mustang?? Has to be the worst mustang I have seen in real life.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Chris! Do we know what the total money raised was? I know I donated a hefty amount. Compared to some of these idiots driving in a porsche and ferraris giving nothing. Hope it was better then last year.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Chris! Do we know what the total money raised was? I know I donated a hefty amount. Compared to some of these idiots driving in a porsche and ferraris giving nothing. Hope it was better then last year.

I'll know tomorrow.

Thank you and your car is gorgeous

yuke175

Established Member
Chisyuke, your gf is an ice girl?!? you lucky sob. too bad for the lock out

lol Sam commented on my gf's picture of our cars on facebook, small world

and yes she made the bruins ice girls this year, pretty proud :beer::coolman::dancenana::rockon:

Lee_icegirls10_g.jpg

Last edited:

Travis

Established Member
lol Sam commented on my gf's picture of our cars on facebook, small world

and yes she made the bruins ice girls this year, pretty proud :beer::coolman::dancenana::rockon:

Lee_icegirls10_g.jpg

thats amazing. bastard. get me tickets. and a signed segs jersey.

Josh662234

Established Member
Agreed. Best show i've been to . . . i'm pretty sure its at the top of my list.

Big thanks to Chris for actually directing traffic unlike the Andrew Mcmahon lookin kid who let the families in accords and rav 4's park with the Italians, and to Alex for helping put together such an amazing show

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
So how about that black and purple flake mustang?? Has to be the worst mustang I have seen in real life.[/QUOTE]

That car is at the Halifax car show every Friday. The husband owns the dukes of hazards car that was next to the mustang. He bought the GT and had all that veal done to it for his wife. I can't stand seeing that car every car show. It's terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread