Carvana Experience

jrandy

Established Member
Has anybody purchased a car from carvana?

I am wondering about the quality of their cars if they are buying cars so quickly at a premium.

I know a few people that did and had no problems with the purchase or the car. I also know they advertise a 7 day return policy for any car. I'd be curious to hear if it's truly hassle free and no questions asked.

SHOdown220

Established Member
They bring us a lot of cars in for recalls before they sell them and honestly most of them look pretty well kept. They have a onsite place that does reconditioning and repairs but if they get stuck they bring it to the dealer for larger repairs. I've dealt with them on a few after delivery cars and they instructed customers to bring the vehicle into the dealer and paid us directly for the repairs.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
First off, I am disappointed none of the boys asked about the two females.I expected it.

Second, I have noticed more and more Carvana transporters on the road. I like the concept but the uncertainty of buying sight unseen (essentially) is worrisome. The selling aspect seemed very simple according to your story.

so, the two females. I didn't put this in my original post, but same girl said "You need to find a sugar baby to put in that Shelby". (Yes, she actually told me that). I think she was waiting for the "are you offereing?" response. I didn't take that ****in bait.

Quick follow up, funds were deposited overnight. Woke up at 6am and I had money.

Users who are viewing this thread