Cash In Hand, WTB: CO, ZY, TR (CLEAN)

ZINCYELLOW01

Established Member
Hi,

Thanks for reading. I am entertaining the idea of getting into a Terminator if the car is what I am looking for. As the title mentioned, I am looking for a clean, low mile car in a bright color- preferably Comp. Orange, Zinc Yellow or Torch Red. Please PM me pics/info if you are considering moving on from your current car.

Thanks again,

-Bob

2003gt4vavle

Established Member
i have ab 93 black 10th aniveristy car it goy aroung 20,000 i boght it with some danages and instead of having it repaiared i bought a new body in did a complete change ot, this car will be like new and if your familiar with the running nunbers on a black 10th ann car , well they are b=very few of them, this vars will be in ment condition, the guys doin the work use to have a place called modular mustangs bt they recently changed the name to street customs, im asjing 24,500 if yor interested you can reach me at 1-859-275-5023 also have a 03 cobra its torch red with fr 500 wheels this car was very light wrecked s owe are jst gioj to fix it it has a few moda 2.8 pulley pollished ported accfab throttle body and plenum asking 15,300 it does have high miles bt has ben well kept and the nedt of everything as far as oil change and stuff if intrested in anyone you can reach me at that same num...thnaks, also have a t5650 6 speed cobra trans and spec stage 3 cltch and preaure plate...

Users who are viewing this thread