Caspers run on the Casperjuice.

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member
Well I finally made it to the track the other night after weeks of prep and planning and got two runs in. The first was the best as I turned a 7.92 @ 90 mph . I tried to duplicate this and on my second pass the car acted funny and only turned an 8.14 @ 82 mph. I had way too much pressure in the bottle and found out later that the bottle gauge was off 150 lbs to begin with. I thought I was spraying at 1200 lbs which is too much to begin with , but it now looks like the press was 1350 or so.
It should have been at 1000 or so , but noooo the big dummy just dont take his own advice sometimes :dw:

Still a good first run..... whadda ya guys think ?

Later

morrisc

Established Member
nice run mikie what mods do you have I am thinking about geting the wife a gt. I could use some advise on some mods

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Mikie2001GT
Well I finally made it to the track the other night after weeks of prep and planning and got two runs in. The first was the best as I turned a 7.92 @ 90 mph . I tried to duplicate this and on my second pass the car acted funny and only turned an 8.14 @ 82 mph. I had way too much pressure in the bottle and found out later that the bottle gauge was off 150 lbs to begin with. I thought I was spraying at 1200 lbs which is too much to begin with , but it now looks like the press was 1350 or so.
It should have been at 1000 or so , but noooo the big dummy just dont take his own advice sometimes :dw:

Still a good first run..... whadda ya guys think ?

Later

you silly savage.....................:D

nice run, I have never run the bottle on any of my vehicles............ you like it a lot??

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member
Hey guys,

The stang was quicker right out of the box than my TA with the LT1 in it (mainly because of gearing/weight).
I ran 8.90 bone stock in the stang , but only managed 9.20s in the TA. Now with the spray I went 8.00s on street tires in the TA.

Sohowcome .... I swear by the giggly :D

Once you spray , you never go back.

Users who are viewing this thread