Caster / Camber plate suggestions

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
My alignment is off and of course the stock CC plate will not let the shop bring it into perfect alignment. I have been doing a bit of research and it appears the MM 4 bolt CC plates are the most popular. I will not lower the car, and I would like to try to install them myself - should I get the 3 bolt for easier installation? Any tips for installing these suckers?

TIA,
Dan

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Do not install the 3 bolt design. You need the extra strength of the 4 bolt design with the heavy engine.

It is not a hard install, all it requires is reading comprehension and the ability to drill holes without making a mess.

mosconiac

Established Member
MidLifeC said:
Do not install the 3 bolt design. You need the extra strength of the 4 bolt design with the heavy engine.

It is not a hard install, all it requires is reading comprehension and the ability to drill holes without making a mess.
x10!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Black2004Cobra said:
Where do you get these???????? I need them as well.

What's MM again???

Maximum Motorsports.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com

You can order from MM vendors like Josh at StangSuspension.com and save some money. make sure to email him first. Also, check the Suspension section of the Classifieds over on Corral, there are more vendors in there. :beer:

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I really like my Steeda C/C plates...quality pieces IMO, but I'm no expert. They polish up nicely too.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Black2004Cobra said:
Thosa are for the front..... I need them for the rear.

I realize this is an old post, but if you haven't figureout it out by now, there is no such thing for the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread