Celine Dion's satanic gender neutral clothing line..For Kids (Real)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I'm not a big conspiracy guy, but this crap is out there and has a light shining on it that I just can't unsee.. This world is getting scary. This is getting nutty and right in your face. A lot of satanic and illuminati symbolism as well as Baphomet stuff going on here.

What else has anyone noticed recently that just screams..This is weird, or maybe evil? Let's have fun with it.

Exorcist Slams Celine Dion’s Gender-Neutral Clothing Line as ‘Demonic’

nununu (@nununuworld) • Instagram photos and videos

maxresdefault.jpg
Capture.JPG
1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG
2.JPG
0dce4778b52471d24f5aef7915e2685c.jpg

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
I've got a lot of BlackCraft clothing, and it looks eerily similar....

villaincollab_2_shirt1.jpg

BlackMassCollabMock.jpg

goatsnogodsnomaster_longsleeve_mock.jpg

Only difference is these ARE Satanist symbols, meant to shock and promote thought.

And before you all slam me as some Satanist weirdo, look at their mission statement

'BlackCraft Cult are firm believers that you don't need God or any organized belief system in order to be a good person. To be kind to all man and animal kind, and do positive things for others. '

Promotes independent thought, vs 'following the masses'

That is all.

Curt@injected

View attachment 1533931

View attachment 1533932

View attachment 1533933

Only difference is these ARE Satanist symbols, meant to shock and promote thought.

And before you all slam me as some Satanist weirdo, look at their mission statement

'BlackCraft Cult are firm believers that you don't need God or any organized belief system in order to be a good person. To be kind to all man and animal kind, and do positive things for others. '

That is all.

Goes great with sparkly jeans and a pony tail.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

View attachment 1533931

View attachment 1533932

View attachment 1533933

That is all.
Devil worshipper. I knew it!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

View attachment 1533931

View attachment 1533932

View attachment 1533933

That is all.

Nbc GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

CV355

_
Established Member
Maybe it's all of the angry metal music I listen to, but that doesn't look that satanic.

Weird, sure.
John Podesta approved? Probably
Satanic? Nah man.

CV355

_
Established Member
You should see the look on mom's faces when I wear these shirts into Target lololol then I go 'excuse me ma'am'

They assume I'm some sort of ill-mannered dickhead.

THOSE JUDGEY BITCHES

No kidding, especially in the South.

The pentagram?

I didn't see any in the clothing- maybe I missed it. But, pentagrams are generally a Wiccan thing. The "Sigil of Baphomet" associated with the church of Satan is more of a purposeful provocation of the symbol. Same with the inverted cross (really, the Cross of St Peter)- the modern horror movie trope claiming "mockery" of the cross. Pop culture fake news! :)

Here's my unsolicited take on satanic/occult imagery and conspiracy theories. Any agency/secret kabal that is intelligent enough to rise to some hidden power probably doesn't sit around in meetings discussing how to hide their mysterious symbols in plain sight. They don't hire numerologists and cryptologists to sit in a dark room and determine when and where to do things so that Nic Cage has clues to operate from. Anything that looks obvious is a deliberate distraction, like a common card trick. Either that, or the creators of this stuff are just plain delusional.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

View attachment 1533931

View attachment 1533932

View attachment 1533933

That is all.

I wont bash you for it but have you ever talked to a proclaimed Satanist or Pagan? That is what they will tell you what they believe and they hide the dark stuff that scares people away but they still very much practice that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread