..........sr50 and us27 (Clermont) @930pm
Wednesday
..........Bonfires BBQ and Grill (Oviedo) @9pm
..........Firestone Car Care 2880 Cheney Hwy (Titusville) @10pm
Thursday
.........Boardwalk Bowl (Orlando) @8pm
Saturday
.........4161 Town Center Blvd (Orlando) @10pm

Sunday (2nd and 4th Sunday of every Month)
.........Flippers Pizzeria @4pm

Any other meets in the area.........?
:beer:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
most of that shit is too late/too far for us normal working folk... might have to check out the town center and flippers one at some point but my shits still in the shop at the moment.

do they still have a meet at casselberry commons on the 2nd saturday of the month? I wanna say it was mid florida mustangs or something like that

lady_in_red

Established Member
Yes, I was mainly writing up weekly ones I know of. The only reason I wrote the flippers bimonthly meet is because it is hosted by a mustang club I'm involved in.

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I always wondered if there was one at Bonfires. I occasionally notice a handful of nicer cars there some nights leaving the gym. Good to know.

If I ever drive my car again, which meet on the east side has the best turnout?

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
most of that shit is too late/too far for us normal working folk... might have to check out the town center and flippers one at some point but my shits still in the shop at the moment.

do they still have a meet at casselberry commons on the 2nd saturday of the month? I wanna say it was mid florida mustangs or something like that

Mid-Florida moved their cruise-in to the 1st saturday of every month at the Arby's on 436 and Howell Branch

JasonSnake

Established Member
I'm pretty close to everything being that I am in winter springs. Just need to get my car fixed! Unless you all want to get embarrassed by the clunks and squeaks from my severely worn out front end ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread