Chameleon w/ DSLR pics

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Diode dynamics white map light switch. Waiting for some other front and rear LED's that are out of stock.

IMG_1875_zps65a77323.jpg

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Very nice :beer: ... first time I've seen som real quailty pics of the Guard color!!

Thinking I may order those black UPR 5.0's also...

Dadz500

Established Member
Your photos really make that color look great. I have seen a couple in person and it seems yours looks even better. The black emblems look great too. Where in MD are you?

Branhammer

Established Member
Well, this thread sold me. I'm getting mine in guard. I showed your pictures to my wife, who typically only like gray, black, and dark blue, and she loves it too. Best color on the 2015 IMO. I like it even more than a clean black mustang, and that's saying something.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Your photos really make that color look great. I have seen a couple in person and it seems yours looks even better. The black emblems look great too. Where in MD are you?

Thanks sir…near Clarksburg.

Removed the sound tube.

Soundtube.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Well, this thread sold me. I'm getting mine in guard. I showed your pictures to my wife, who typically only like gray, black, and dark blue, and she loves it too. Best color on the 2015 IMO. I like it even more than a clean black mustang, and that's saying something.

Hey you watch your mouth! LOL nah it's a badass color. If I had found one in Guard the way I wanted it sitting next to the one I got I'd have been hard pressed to pass it up.

Users who are viewing this thread