Charger SRT8 vs Mach 1

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
That's what fanbois and brand-whores do.... they harvest and cherry pick data or vids. When I see a douche start doing that, I just ignore 'em...

Really? You're not going to pull out your wallet and fight your battles with your money (or most likely debt)?
As long as people like you who think they automatically know everything about Mustangs because they paid for a GT500 (but don't likely even change their own oil) keep talking out their a$$ I'll keep supplying the tampons. Someones gotta plug up that huge hole.
Man, what would it be like to be so rich, buy land yatchs, and pay people to do all the work for you?
I guess I'll just keep enjoying the American dream- you know- what Mustangs were built for - inexpensive hot rods for kids. :lol:

2K1 SVT

Established Member
In that case maybe you need to go back to page 1 of this thread of my SRT8 beating a Mach 1 on video....what excuse do you have for that?

You beat a stock Mach 1, lol congrats?

and your pretty damn dumb if you believe a bolt on Mach 1 will beat a 100 Shot bolt on SRT8. Thats comical.......

This is how a Bolt on SRT8 on a 100 Shot really runs vs a Bolt on, Ported Blower 03 Cobra....what do you have to say now a bolt on Mach 1 is faster then a ported blower cobra LOL you fail on many levels its ridiculous

TERMINATION Cobra vs BLACKHEART Srt8 Chrysler 300! - YouTube

who could forget this one... 99corvette vs 03 cobra vs SRT 8 300 vs 02 Trans Am - YouTube

Ohhh so only the videos that you post are real, mine was fake right? SRT8's cant loseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Um no its a ported, pullied bolt on cobra nice try tho. And you are so dumb it makes me LOL you post the most controversial video ever posted on SVTP that you and I both know its BS. What you don't think I followed that BS thread?.....some of you ford nutswingers are just like people say you are on other forums. Lying about your mods oh I have bolt ons when really you have 700lbs of weight reduction.....priceless

Wait hold up herpderp what is bs about my video? The fact it shows that a bolt on Mach doing what bolt on chargers can't? Oh so know its not a bolt on car if it has some weight reduction? Hold up :lol1: ok from now on bolt on cars have to be full weight and have some ugly ass 22s for it to be a bolt on car :rollseyes

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
and the mach 1 has a catback. I have a CAI, Handheld Tune and a Catback in a 4200lb car with 22's so dont make excuses. The SRT8's run rather you like it or not and since you want to run so bad my friend that has a full bolt on SRT8 charger that puts about 2-3 cars on me wants to run you so be ready to lose lol. And dadeuce I have a catback only SRT8 you can run to make it more even.

What does your buddies charger run

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
LOL your contradicting yourself bro. I didnt race you, i raced your friend and you came along saying you "think" your GT can beat me. So I said I have someone with equal mods as you to run. And if your GT will smoke me why do you want to race? what point does it prove because you have neither a mach 1 or similar modded car as me. Before you go getting ahead of yourself slow your roll because we can make it a Dodge vs Ford thing real quick :beer:

Like I said your acting as If im scared to lose and I havent lost before LOL if you beat me what does that prove? your lightweight fully modded engine swapped mustang beat a 4 door charger that is barley modded LOL. If your so confident why not run a SRT8 that has similar mods as you?

And no your wrong I have ran over 10 mach's in this car. Ranging from KB to Bolt on to stock so I think I have a pretty good idea how they run and who I can and cant beat.

lol contradicting? i can quote most of the shit you said in this thread when you have done that and i dont care if it turns into a dodge vs ford thing cuz then you would really lose. Once again I said YOU your friend has nothing to do with this. but I'm done going back and forth with you theres no point and quit posting youtube videos anyone can do that shit but congrats on your win :loser: lol:beer:

willys srt8

Established Member
Neither is yours. I can be cocky when talking too 13sec charger owners :rollseyes Funny thing is srt8 chargers are only fast on the west coast :lol1:

Yeah all we have on the East Coast are the slow ones. Especially the Dyno Tuned Performance (DTP) cars like James' full weight DD. Which now is a 440ci. You might know him on other forums as Ujokin2.

2009 Hot Rod Magazine Drags Photo 16

Or maybe this slow full weight DTP car

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EArbtqsgmIQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLE559E91F53153B00"]Dyno Tuned Performance- Fastest Modern Hemi In the Country !!! [email protected] VMP 4_29_11 - YouTube[/nomedia]

In fact they are sooo sloooowww I'm glad I don't get my stuff done there.;-)

They have some really slow ones on the Gulf Coast too like this one. It now has a 8.3l Whipple 426.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7hVicNPZmY"]6-71 300C SRT8 Dyno run - YouTube[/nomedia]

or how about this one.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c95cPmRut6E"]SOUTHERN HOTROD's Charger SRT-8 goes 11.53 @ 121.78! - YouTube[/nomedia]

I'm glad all the fast one are on the West Coast.......

Last edited:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Yeah all we have on the East Coast are the slow ones. Especially the Dyno Tuned Performance (DTP) cars like James' full weight DD. Which now is a 440ci. You might know him on other forums as Ujokin2.

Dyno Tuned Performance- Fastest Modern Hemi In the Country !!! [email protected] VMP 4_29_11 - YouTube

They have some really slow ones on the Gulf Coast too like this one. It now has a 8.3l Whipple 426.

6-71 300C SRT8 Dyno run - YouTube

or how about this one.

SOUTHERN HOTROD's Charger SRT-8 goes 11.53 @ 121.78! - YouTube

Yes 17lbs of boost and a 225 hit to run a 9.27 :lol1:

You mean the mid 10sec 460 record car not being a dick but that does not impress me

Yes I seen that 8.3 whipple car at the lakefront meet last year but dyno numbers are just that what does it run?

11.53 @ 121 congrats we have mild bolt-on machs with a 100 shot running 11.4s :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

willys srt8

Established Member
Funny thing is srt8 chargers are only fast on the west coast :lol1:

I never compared anything to a Mach 1 in my last post. Just confirming what you said and how slow full weight LX cars are. You didn't exclude mod types. The one on the dyno is just another slow full weight car. It only ran [email protected]. Can't find the slow vid.

clc44

Established Member
Yes 17lbs of boost and a 225 hit to run a 9.27 :lol1:

You mean the mid 10sec 460 record car not being a dick but that does not impress me

Yes I seen that 8.3 whipple car at the lakefront meet last year but dyno numbers are just that what does it run?

11.53 @ 121 congrats we have mild bolt-on machs with a 100 shot running 11.4s :thumbsup:

Mid pipe, stall, gears, tune and 100 shot. Pretty solid!

D.T.R

Established Member

Dyno Tuned Performance- Fastest Modern Hemi In the Country !!! [email protected] VMP 4_29_11 - YouTube

6-71 300C SRT8 Dyno run - YouTube

or how about this one.

SOUTHERN HOTROD's Charger SRT-8 goes 11.53 @ 121.78! - YouTube

Not discrediting your car, but that 5.0 took off late as fk lol also the catback shouldnt even be counted as a mod since they do nothing for the car. What are your mods?

willys srt8

Established Member
Not discrediting your car, but that 5.0 took off late as fk lol also the catback shouldnt even be counted as a mod since they do nothing for the car. What are your mods?

None of those cars are mine. My mods are just CAI, catbacks, tune and a small crate eng. It's very slow.

Kewlv8

Established Member
Damn slow ass SRT8's..............:poke:

mopar.jpg

OneBadWS6

Established Member
lol contradicting? i can quote most of the shit you said in this thread when you have done that and i dont care if it turns into a dodge vs ford thing cuz then you would really lose. Once again I said YOU your friend has nothing to do with this. but I'm done going back and forth with you theres no point and quit posting youtube videos anyone can do that shit but congrats on your win :loser: lol:beer:

Alright man 90% of the videos posted are local cars and I know the owners. If you and some of your ford buddies wanna come try to take out any of those cars shown let me know. But you better be in the 9's - low 10's

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Alright man 90% of the videos posted are local cars and I know the owners. If you and some of your ford buddies wanna come try to take out any of those cars shown let me know. But you better be in the 9's - low 10's

How about a slow ass eaton only mach? :beer:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member

Lol your so lame :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread