Cheating in NASCAR

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

This is a pretty good watch...i love it. Crew chiefs pushing that line is what they should be doing...**** the whinners.

My dad taught me not to "cheat" per se...but push that limit until you get your hand slapped...and i still do, be it work, tournament bass fishing or anything

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
NASCAR went to shit decades ago. It used to be fun to watch when the CARS were the stars. When they rule booked the cars to death and started focusing on the whiny drivers it went to s**t.
I know...the crazy amount of rules have neutered a fun game severly...i like how the new car runs but i hate everything else about it

VegasMichael

Established Member
NASCAR went to shit decades ago. It used to be fun to watch when the CARS were the stars. When they rule booked the cars to death and started focusing on the whiny drivers it went to s**t.
I mostly stopped watching after #3 died at Daytona. Followed Rusty Wallace a bit after but when he retired I gave it up. Actually watched a couple minutes of a race the other week and didn't understand any of the rules.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

I wish IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge would add some short tracks to their schedule. That would be the nearest thing to a modern take on old school stock car racing.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
We went to the Bristol dirt race last year and that was a cool experience. I don't understand the new rules and don't care to if I'm honest. I quit watching after the mixed kid "found" a "noose". He got booed pretty hard at Bristol and it warmed my heart.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
c6c2c57be18234ac9cf4703f89787a07.jpg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
We went to the Bristol dirt race last year and that was a cool experience. I don't understand the new rules and don't care to if I'm honest. I quit watching after the mixed kid "found" a "noose". He got booed pretty hard at Bristol and it warmed my heart.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
c6c2c57be18234ac9cf4703f89787a07.jpg
I hate the dirt race...ive been to bristol and its a awesome facility...but if i wanna see dirt races ill go to a dirt track and watch proper dirt cars...love me a big block modified on dirt...or winged sprint cars

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
I hate the dirt race...ive been the bristol and its a awesome facility...but if i wanna see dirt races ill go to a dirt track and watch proper dirt cars...love me a big block modified on dirt...or winged spring cars

This. Ruined Bristol with that shit imo. I’ve got Dixie local to me, dirts boring af

Imagine waiting 2-4 years to go to Bristol, and they announce it’s gonna be dirt? I’d be pissed lolol

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
I wish IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge would add some short tracks to their schedule. That would be the nearest thing to a modern take on old school stock car racing.
What short tracks are you thinking? Like Barber, NOLA, Mid-O or something even smaller?

S4L
#Sportscars4Lyfe

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
IMSA, F1, and even Indy cars, are MUCH more interesting to me. Forgot about Nascar about 20 years ago.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Only started watching again to see bubba's DNF's.
So far this year, he has not disappointed me. He's 3/6, 50%.
Even he knows he sucks.

"Noting that he has now made “rookie mistakes” in two straight races in his sixth season as a full-time driver, he stated that he needs to be replaced."

Source:

Zero ****s given on color of nascar drivers. Just don't be a racist bubba!

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
Wilksboro, Bristol, New Smyrna, etc
Oh, short ovals? For Pilot Challenge? Yeah, no thanks. I’d see no appeal in that whatsoever.

I used to be a big NASCAR fan back in the day when Bill Elliott, Mark Martin, Davey Allison, etc were running. At the time, I couldn’t stand Earnhardt and Gordon.

I went to my first NASCAR race at COTA this past weekend but only because a) it’s a road course, and b) Jordan Taylor and Kimi were racing.

Although I had a good time, I’d much rather watch in person an IMSA race or SRO GT America race. Much cheaper and I don’t have to pay extra to walk around the paddock and chat with drivers/crew members, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread