Cheating on Wife...

s_x_i

Established Member
a little backstory:

I do a lot of online work as an affiliate, to this end I have several spy accounts set up on various platforms so I can see the kind of ads being served to different demographics. I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with Plenty of Fish, but it's a free dating site that was built buy an affiliate and it has one of the best self serve ad platforms in the industry. They get a ton of traffic and I use it a lot to test campaigns.

I have multiple accounts on there for my spy tool, none of them I ever check, the tool does that. Anyways, one of them for a 30 year old female (no pics, no description nothing) got a message the other week and I just now saw it:

lolvpe.jpg

My initial reaction was just to ignore it and delete it, BUT then I remembered how much fun it is to **** with people... and I'm at work... and I'm bored... :burnout:

So, any ideas SVTP? What shall we do? :poke:

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
WTF? I'm not one to talk, but MARRIED and cheating? Would be good for some lulz...

On another note related to Plenty of Fish, a buddy of mine was divorced about a year ago and after meeting several "decent looking" but crazy women off POF he met a BEAUTIFUL woman of which he has been with for 9 months now. She is a marketing person at Hershey. I've met her and she is an amazing woman, gets along with my wife well on double dates. When he said she worked at Hershey I asked him..."Does she let you PIIHB?"

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I suspect you lure these men into meeting you and you have them buried under your front porch....

not sure why you're telling us all though. I think it's a trap. :lol:

I say have a little fun, teach the guy a simple lesson.

s_x_i

Established Member
It's an obvious trap... The username on the account is PIIHB.

I kinda like the itea of setting him up with a tv. I don't think I'm gonna go all out, no point telling his wife, Sonic is right - the guys probably miserable enough.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
It's an obvious trap... The username on the account is PIIHB.

I kinda like the itea of setting him up with a tv. I don't think I'm gonna go all out, no point telling his wife, Sonic is right - the guys probably miserable enough.

:lol: Gacy would be proud.

I think Sonic is the guy.. you're cover is blown. :shrug:

Change the profile to a transgender in a month... you might pick him back up. :poke:

oldmodman

Established Member
Use a pic of some hot jailbait off of 4chan. make sure she looks under 14.

I he doesn't vanish at once you know you have a real sad fish on the line.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
PoF is nasty. I deleted my account after 1 week of making it. I had physco trying to meet me after 5 questions and lots of big girls. They should rename it to Plenty of Whales.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
PoF is nasty. I deleted my account after 1 week of making it. I had physco trying to meet me after 5 questions and lots of big girls. They should rename it to Plenty of Whales.

Whales are fish too. :shrug:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Whales are fish too. :shrug:

Exactly, but I didn't see many "fishes". When you go whale watching you don't go "hey, look at that fish"... When you think of a fish, you see it as small, trim, quick and agile. When you see a whale you see it as a big, blubbery lard of fatness. That's POF in a nutshell.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Exactly, but I didn't see many "fishes". When you go whale watching you don't go "hey, look at that fish"... When you think of a fish, you see it as small, trim, quick and agile. When you see a whale you see it as a big, blubbery lard of fatness. That's POF in a nutshell.

Duly noted if I ever become single again. (to stay away as I am not a chubby chaser)

musclefan21

Established Member
leave him alone. he will get busted for messing around sooner or later. I feel bad for the kid(s)

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
It should be called plenty of desperate single moms who will do anything on the first date with the gangster trash holla'in at 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread