Check fuel fill inlet?

chuckstang

Established Member
Was driving down the freeway and got that message on the dash. I cant get it to go away for good. Also now when I tried to fill up, it would automatically think my tank is full and it would click off not allowing me to fully fill my tank...

calgarybandit

Established Member
Happens once in a while for me it's the safety clips on the side of the nozzle some times need to be touched with your key.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Was driving down the freeway and got that message on the dash. I cant get it to go away for good. Also now when I tried to fill up, it would automatically think my tank is full and it would click off not allowing me to fully fill my tank...

Check the fuel fill line above the passenger over axle pipe. Mine did the same thing when I melted it with my Borla catback. Lesson learned, replaced the line and wrapped it in heat wrap and adjusted the pipe so it wasn't close to it anymore.

Not saying it's a for sure thing but I noticed mine was not letting me fill up without trying to shut off as soon as I started the pump on a 1/4 tank had to slowly put gas in letting it make it's way into the tank before I could activate the pump and put more in and then I got that message. Took it home looked underneath and noticed the line was melted to the pipe.

Last edited:

Reno Five-O

Established Member
IMAG0494_zpsb2b2a022.jpg

Here's what mine looked like!

Users who are viewing this thread