Check out my Dad's new truck!!!

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
2003 "L" 6,500 miles on it. All I can say is BADASS, way to go Dad:)

058e7a42.gif

8334f460.gif

7146e38d.gif

Now we have a total of 3 F-150's, 2 SVT's, and my mom's Miata!

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Thanks to all. Yeah, my dad absolutely loves that truck:beer:

My mom just got back from vacation and wasn't too pleased about it, but she'll get over it:D i think.

ShaneN.: to answer your question we have the new "L", and my 94 Cobra, well what's left of it anyways:)

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
thats purdy:beer: congrats to him
what was mom more pissed about, the truck in the garage or the truck on the front lawn:eek:

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
If my dad had that back when I was in high school (70s) I would be dead for sure. I used to find/steal his keys and go for 90 mph joyrides, sideslides around corners, four wheeling, etc. Lucky a 71 Blazer was the ride at the time. When you drive it, have fun, just respect what it can do and that includes killing you!

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Very nice truck man! My dad also has a L... Its the one in my sig!:beer: I hope your dad enjoys it:thumbsup:

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Originally posted by lightninmike
thats purdy:beer: congrats to him
what was mom more pissed about, the truck in the garage or the truck on the front lawn:eek:

The truck. She was mad because he didn't consult with her before buying it.

Originally posted by ChrisNelson
She'll get over it!

I don't know she can hold a grudge:D

Originally posted by Noisycow
If my dad had that back when I was in high school (70s) I would be dead for sure. I used to find/steal his keys and go for 90 mph joyrides, sideslides around corners, four wheeling, etc. Lucky a 71 Blazer was the ride at the time. When you drive it, have fun, just respect what it can do and that includes killing you!

Not to worried about that since I won't be driving it. Besides, I had a couple of blower cars. The last one made over 500hp/tq at the wheels so I think I could handle it:) But if I was in high school and he had this you would be absolutely correct:beer:

Thanks to:OkiedokieRidge, SlowSVT95, ProchargedCobra for the compliments.

Users who are viewing this thread