Check out this assembly line of Lethal Performance clutch kits getting ready to ship out!

LethalFabian

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Check out this assembly line of Lethal Performance clutch kits getting ready to ship out! We are so grateful to you guys that our clutch line is doing so well that we've been upping our production orders. From the mild Street Fighter to the 1000hp LPXHD, we've got the kit for your setup available exclusively through Lethal Performance.Click here to check out the differences & learn why Kevlar is an awesome clutch disc material: Lethal Performance Clutch Kits: Street Fighter 525, Street Warrior 700, LPX and LPXHD

lethalclutches.jpg

BossMane

Established Member
I'm pulling my transmission today on my 03 Terminator, thinking the clutch needs to be replaced. I have a Tick Performance Level II T-56 with a 26 spline, and am making around 525hp at the wheel currently, with plans to not exceed 600hp.

I'm currently running the Mcleod Street Extreme kit (P/N 75303) and their flywheel (P/N 563408)

Which kit do you recommend for my car and what's the lead time on shipping one of your kits for my car?

Thanks for the information and advice

LethalFabian

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm pulling my transmission today on my 03 Terminator, thinking the clutch needs to be replaced. I have a Tick Performance Level II T-56 with a 26 spline, and am making around 525hp at the wheel currently, with plans to not exceed 600hp.

I'm currently running the Mcleod Street Extreme kit (P/N 75303) and their flywheel (P/N 563408)

Which kit do you recommend for my car and what's the lead time on shipping one of your kits for my car?

Thanks for the information and advice
Hey! I do recommend our LPX clutch for your application. We do got plenty in stock so if ordered we can get it shipped out to you right away! Does take about 3-5 business days to ship with our free ground shipping on this product! Lethal Performance LPX Twin Disc Clutch Kit - 8 Bolt Aluminum Flywheel, 26 Spline, 800 HP (2005-2010 Mustang GT, 03-04 Cobra w/Upgraded Shaft, 07-09 Shelby GT500)

BossMane

Established Member
That's great news! Do you offer an expedited shipping option on this kit? The reason I ask, is because I'm having the work done at a small independent shop and I don't want to occupy one of his bays/lifts any longer than I have to.

Thank for the link and the information!

LethalFabian

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That's great news! Do you offer an expedited shipping option on this kit? The reason I ask, is because I'm having the work done at a small independent shop and I don't want to occupy one of his bays/lifts any longer than I have to.

Thank for the link and the information!
Yes we do offer expedited shipping options! Give us a call at 561-753-8105 if you need any help!

Users who are viewing this thread