check out with the gf bought me

whiteonblackL

Established Member
well after moving out and starting college my 1 year old pitbull has become attached to my dad, well my gf knew i wanted one so she decided to buy me one...:banana: the dad was like 110+ lbs and the mom was 80+. i know some people arent fond of apbt's but i love them. heres a couple pics.

rambo-1.jpg

rambo-3.jpg

he is a bad ass, only 6 1/2 weeks old and weighing 7.5 lbs already.

whiteonblackL

Established Member
oh man absolutly they are the best dogs in the world, my 1 year old is prolly 45 soaking wet, but i love him to death.. he and my dad are buddys now...:( throw up some pics of yours??

LSUstang05

Established Member
As long as you raise a pit bull right they are nice dogs. It's too bad the stigma that they are associated with. I've always liked the look of pit bulls and dogs that look similar (boxers, for one)

whiteonblackL

Established Member
As long as you raise a pit bull right they are nice dogs. It's too bad the stigma that they are associated with. I've always liked the look of pit bulls and dogs that look similar (boxers, for one)

i know people think they are lion or a bear or something but they are just a ****ing dog, they act normal its not big deal...my mom was a prime example of this, but after a year she loves pitbulls now... ha

01svtL

Established Member
Badass man! Mine is 5 1/2 months now. I've never been around a cooler dog in my life!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awww, cute pup there. One thing for sure. Those who love pit bulls are a steadfast bunch for sure. We all hear the horror stories but we don't usually hear much about the majority of this breed....the good ones. Nice to read a positive thread about PBs.

xlcrew

Established Member
i have a pit that's 4 and half and he's bout 85 pounds. he is the lasiest dog ever and lets my 2 and half year old boy do anything to him. pits are great dogs, its great to see people get so scared of mine and then he just runs to them to get petted and they calm down. it's funny to watch

whiteonblackL

Established Member
Nice dog, I miss mine:(

care to elaborate??

Awww, cute pup there. One thing for sure. Those who love pit bulls are a steadfast bunch for sure. We all hear the horror stories but we don't usually hear much about the majority of this breed....the good ones. Nice to read a positive thread about PBs.

thanks alot man, and ya were just protective of our kids.. lol but i love them

pitbulls are some of the best dogs if raised right.

i completely agree, my other dog which is a year old has been an amazing dog, sooo smart its crazy... he is reallly protective over things he loves, i guess thats why i love this breed so much.

thank you guys for all the nice comments

canibus

Established Member
6 and 1/2 weekes seems abit early to pull him from the litter. they gotta stay till they're 9 weeks. puppy's teach eachother everything in those 9 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread