Childhood toys/games which you remember fondly.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
We used to have “dirt clod wars” on our street. Dirt clods flying everywhere. Boys and girls, mostly boys. Dirt everywhere afterwards, including all over my parents cars. I still remember getting yelled at for that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LOL. Exactly why I posted it. We just called 'em "dirt ball fights".
After we trampled the piles down, along with the rain, the dirt piles made a great "torture track" for our bikes.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
My brother and I played with our vibrating football game often. Adjusting the tiny vibrating thin pieces under the bases when designing a play, both offense and defense, was hit and miss. I DO remember our player too often just spun around in circles. LOL. Fun game!
I'd forgotten about that. You could "steer" the guys by adjusting something on the base of each player. Pretty fun.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I remember me and the homies riding clear across town when I was 6. Parents were insane lol. I think the oldest of the group was 10?
As long as I was home in time for supper, my folks didn't give AF. We did the same on our bikes, road all the way from the burbs on the west side into town. I am amazed that none of us ended up in a window-less van…

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
As long as I was home in time for supper, my folks didn't give AF. We did the same on our bikes, road all the way from the burbs on the west side into town. I am amazed that none of us ended up in a window-less van…
Same here. I've told my wife stories about how we were allowed to ride free all over town and she couldn't believe it. A few month ago I google mapped my old address and the stomping grounds our gang rode our bikes on. The city pool was 7 miles from my home and I rode that back and forth everyday during summer vacation. IN 3RD GRADE!!!
And only pussys had dirtclod wars. Real "men" have walnut wars! LOL

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, maybe Tezz Got picked up by red cop/blue cop in a rape van.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Same here. I've told my wife stories about how we were allowed to ride free all over town and she couldn't believe it. A few month ago I google mapped my old address and the stomping grounds our gang rode our bikes on. The city pool was 7 miles from my home and I rode that back and forth everyday during summer vacation. IN 3RD GRADE!!!
And only pussys had dirtclod wars. Real "men" have walnut wars! LOL
Haha! We used crab apples!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I always wanted the carrier. Good thing i never got it lol. I did have a base, the chinook (huge thanks to the blades) and the SR71, amongst multiple smaller vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I always wanted the carrier. Good thing i never got it lol. I did have a base, the chinook (huge thanks to the blades) and the SR71, amongst multiple smaller vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

The Tomcat was the ****ing BADDEST.

gijoe-1634931801257.png

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
For sale boys!

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Got locked in a Fire Departments Dog cage once when my mom found out I was building camp fires for my GI Joes in my bed room back when I was 6.

Scared straight tactics worked LOL.
Lmfao… my buddy Rhett and I made molotov cocktails when we were 6-7 yrs old… mom caught us making them in the garage, she beat the shit out of us both. I think her switch broke the sound barrier that day..

4.698gt

Established Member
90s kid here.
Alot of bikes, skateboards and rollarblades
Nerf guns out the ass. Had a giant bazooka like Nerf gun although it wasn't made by nerf. No idea what the name of it was. Disappeared one day and never found it again.
Edit: it was called the Ultimator.

Last edited:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
We used to have “dirt clod wars” on our street. Dirt clods flying everywhere. Boys and girls, mostly boys. Dirt everywhere afterwards, including all over my parents cars. I still remember getting yelled at for that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I grew up in an avocado grove and we would have avocado fights. There was a bluff that overlooked a road where we would bombard cars with avocados.

There were all sorts of fruit trees where I was at. Plumbs, tangerines, limes. I had a neighbor that had a fig tree and I would jump the fence and steal his figs.

Users who are viewing this thread