Childhood toys/games which you remember fondly.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
We used to set up army men in the roots of a tree that had fallen down in the woods behind my house and shoot them with bb guns. Used to love to go to the YMCA to race slot cars. They had a six lane 30' banked oval for 1/32 cars. Had to be careful because the lanes switched to keep the lengths equal.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
We used to set up army men in the roots of a tree that had fallen down in the woods behind my house and shoot them with bb guns. Used to love to go to the YMCA to race slot cars. They had a six lane 30' banked oval for 1/32 cars. Had to be careful because the lanes switched to keep the lengths equal.
That's what sisters barbie dolls were for. Never seen so many barbies with smallpox!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
s-l300.jpg

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
Reading these comments, im largely the youngest one here. :ROFLMAO: I grew up on a farm, dad was a firearms instructor for the local sheriff's office, so between a brick of .22lr to last me a few weekends, or the ever growing pile of Ertl toy tractors, its hard to say. I do remember when i was a kid, Jak and Daxter came out on the playstation. I lost days of my life to that game. I was born in 1996 fyi.
icon0.png

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Mom kept the toys I didn't destroy or bury. I have most of my tractors and ninja turtles in my office. Some hot wheels, gi joes, Conan and other things are there as well. All of my power ranger stuff is still in their attic and other forgotten things.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Haha! We used crab apples!
we'd grab the tangerines that had fallen off my grandmother's tree and ride around the neighborhood slinging em at eachother. I remember hitting a buddy square in the back of the neck with a particularly rotten one, he tilted his head back and basically juiced it right down his own back
my grandfather got us all red ryder bb guns, no telling how many thousands of those things we went through

Users who are viewing this thread