Christmas gift for my girlfriend, think she'll like it?

hbk_136

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG0zmhitS80"]Merry Whitsmas - YouTube[/nomedia]

Think she'll like it? I realize I'm not a phenomenal singer...but I think the effort will count here haha

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
If that's really you, you shouldn't have double tracked the vocals. It makes you sound 234234234324x worse. You should've done 20 takes and chopped up every word to put together the 2 best versions. It sounds like you're not even trying to hit the notes. Good luck. Hopefully she'll let you do some xmas piihb.

Last edited:

hbk_136

Established Member
If that's really you, you shouldn't have double tracked the vocals. It makes you sound 234234234324x worse. You should've done 20 takes and chopped up every word to put together the 2 best versions. It sounds like you're not even trying to hit the notes. Good luck. Hopefully she'll let you do some xmas piihb.

Well i thought it made me sound less worse...but i fully admit I can't sing a lick, I did everything I could to make it sound listen-able...and yeah, i'll cross my fingaz

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
i cant upload the "team america" vid of the durka durka guy saying "i like you you have balls i like balls" but shit you know what i mean

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I'm going to pretend like I didn't offer to master your vocals for you in another thread..

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

More along the lines of the production value should have been better with it.

you NEVER make the voice overs at the levels he did...Also...why does it sound like you recorded in a parking garage?

hbk_136

Established Member
You guys kill me with the responses, I almost enjoy reading them more than anything else haha :banana: but hey i tried lol

I'm going to pretend like I didn't offer to master your vocals for you in another thread..

and you're right...but a lot of it was last minute and i wouldn't have had time to enlist your help...i didn't forget, i actually re-read that thread and used all of your suggestions as far as the order i used all of the effects and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread