Chuck Anderson Ford ( 13COBRA)

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
What's up guys, I'm not a big poster here, but I have to give another shout out to Nick @13COBRA. With all the emissions BS talk especially in the diesel community I reached out to Nick about selling my truck ( 13 F250) After endless questions he gave me a deal I couldn't pass up. Drove down there turned the deal and order my new truck.

The hospitality from Nick as well as the ease of both transactions will make me highly recommend anyone to him.

Thank you again for everything Nick!!

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words Steven! It was very nice to meet you and your girlfriend. Still bummed you ate breakfast without me though ;)
It was a pleasure meeting you as well, yeah I feel bad about that one, didn't want the girlfriend getting hangry on us though lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't think I've ever heard of a "not good" experience with Nick. I've never met him personally he's got an A+ in hospitality, A+ in customer service, and an A+ in Trustworthiness.

If I lived closer to Chuck Anderson Ford and was looking for a Ford (ANY Ford), my business would only go there.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't think I've ever heard of a "not good" experience with Nick. I've never met him personally he's got an A+ in hospitality, A+ in customer service, and an A+ in Trustworthiness.

If I lived closer to Chuck Anderson Ford and was looking for a Ford (ANY Ford), my business would only go there.

Thanks for the kind words Bob! We deliver ;)

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Wife and I decided after we get her new-to-her 07 Mustang GT Vert paid off, we will likely replace (or augment) our current Excursion with a Super Duty. We'll definitely be keeping Nick and Chuck Anderson Ford in mind.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wife and I decided after we get her new-to-her 07 Mustang GT Vert paid off, we will likely replace (or augment) our current Excursion with a Super Duty. We'll definitely be keeping Nick and Chuck Anderson Ford in mind.

Thank you. If we get it set up where your new one will be ready in the winter months, I'll gladly drive it to you myself haha

Kornilov

Established Member
Nick is a legit good guy and good businessman.

Last year, I needed some help from his service department for my jalopy Mustang and not only did he spend time chatting with me in the shop area, he let me hang around and check out his Viper as he was getting it ready for the track.

51144372737_1b99ca2647_b.jpg
IMG_3358 by emanookian, on Flickr

I would have no problem buying a car from Nick or recommending others to do so.

Thanks Nick!!!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nick is a legit good guy and good businessman.

Last year, I needed some help from his service department for my jalopy Mustang and not only did he spend time chatting with me in the shop area, he let me hang around and check out his Viper as he was getting it ready for the track.

View attachment 1701128IMG_3358 by emanookian, on Flickr

I would have no problem buying a car from Nick or recommending others to do so.

Thanks Nick!!!

Thanks for the kind words Eric!

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member

I understand that Bob, but the scenery was worth the drive for me. But you're also correct, I've never heard of a "not good" experience with Nick either which is why I had no problems making the trip.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Nick is awesome. He has helped me quite a bit when I was having issues with my local dealers. If he ever has a car that I want on his lot, I would not hesitate to deal with him.

Users who are viewing this thread