Circle D Converter Installed

1Bad5.0

Established Member
Just had my Circle D 4 C installed yesterday.....Talk about a wake up call to an A6 ......For those of you debating on getting one i highly recommend it....this is my DD car and you hardly notice any difference from the stock converter as far as streetabilty goes......Big Thanks to Chris with Circle D for always taking the time and explaining things. Now it's off to the track this weekend...Time slips coming. :banana:

cuzracecar

Established Member
If u plan on staying n/a with a converter what gears would u recommend? And does anyone have track times to support it.... just trying to get an idea of what ill run at the track

yeager

Established Member
i have a 13 with 4c converter, 3.73 gears, headers, mufflers, and lund tune. my car went 11.41 @ 120 with a 1.53 60'. i was on 325/50/15 mt drag radials, but if you only plan on bolt ons it could actually use more gear than that.

Circle-D

Established Member
The 4C is my favorite in a NA DD car, they work great. Appreciate the feedback and looking forward to your track times!!

Chris

N20JUNKY

Established Member
I believe the fastest N/A autos are running 3.31's. I have 3.73's and going to the track tonight then will be changing to a 3.31 to see if I drop time. I know with my 3.73's it shifts into 4th alittle but before the traps so if I can keep it in 3rd I believe I'll drop a .10 or so. And btw my 5c rocks!

Bad Intention

Established Member
Just had my Circle D 4 C installed yesterday.....Talk about a wake up call to an A6 ......For those of you debating on getting one i highly recommend it....this is my DD car and you hardly notice any difference from the stock converter as far as streetabilty goes......Big Thanks to Chris with Circle D for always taking the time and explaining things. Now it's off to the track this weekend...Time slips coming. :banana:

I have had my Circle D in my car since early 2011 and it is still one of the best mods ive done.
What track are you going to this weekend?

stretchb

Established Member
i have a 2c circle d. i love it for the track but i Hate the way it drives on the street in town. on the highway its fine because its locked up.
now that its getting warmer out and i dont like to go to the track in the texas heat i will probably put my stock converter back in.

acrbill

Established Member
What if any benefits are there for someone who daily drives their car and rarely sees the track?

notfastenf

Established Member

Nice looking forward to your results. The times and how it drives as a DD. Subd

5bites

Established Member
Anyone else having issues like stretch? How's the street in town driving? Does the mini van next to you at the light think you're trying race him?

try03venom

Established Member
i have a 2c circle d. i love it for the track but i Hate the way it drives on the street in town. on the highway its fine because its locked up.
now that its getting warmer out and i dont like to go to the track in the texas heat i will probably put my stock converter back in.

cant it be locked up sooner in the tune when not WOT?

drewzx3

Established Member
Might go to Gulfport this weekend even though i cant stand that track. I usually run at State Capital Raceway for the street points races.

I hate gulfport too even though I do like king of the hill. I mostly run at scr but usually on tnt days. Let me know what it runs. I made end up at Npr next Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread