City of Heroes

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Anyone else play?

Loved the board RPG "Champions" in the '80s (D&D with superheroes). COH is a great interpretation. :thumbsup:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I've played it at my friend’s house. He has been playing since beta. I like it, really fun but it doesn't have much to keep you interested in terms of long time game play. It would be cool if you had item drops in the game instead of just the enhancements and stuff. It would give you more to look forward too.

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
I recently cancelled my account. Leveling games will never be any good for PvP.... Therefore when City of Villians is released, I will still think the game sucks... no need for me to continue playing =/

....I miss Ultima Online =(

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
I watched the gameplay last night at a buddy's house...frankly I thought it was boring...sorry, just not for me.

I REALLY enjoyed Counterstrike even with all the frustrating cheaters.

Hepcat007

Established Member
i played it for about 2 months and it got borring really fast. there is nothing to do but kill. there is no PvP, no crafting system, no loot. Just not enough to hold my attention so i reactivated my Galaxies account am having some fun with that when i have the time.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
COH was horrible, almost as bad as Lineage II A.k.A "The Grind" Ive been playing WOW, and the game is just awesome, so many UO qualities in it, which makes it a great game!!

But UO FOR LIFE!!!!

Pagan%20of%20SAS_3-20_21.08-1.jpg

Hepcat007

Established Member
awesome, i haven't seen a uo screenshot in ages. I was an original beta tester for it and played it for years. had a bunch of Grand masters. then they added the 2 worlds thing and i hated it and quit.

Users who are viewing this thread