CJPP Installs Ford Racing's SVT F-150 Raptor Cat-Back :: Video

Steve@CJPP

M-5200-F15R145C Mustang Ford Racing Cat-Back Exhaust Touring 145" Wheelbase Raptor F-150 6.2L 2011-2013 | CJ Pony Parts

While we all love our Mustangs, there are some times in life when you really need a truck. If you have a Ford SVT Raptor, make sure it sounds as good as it looks with Ford Racing's exhaust system. This cat-back is uniquely designed and tuned to provide optimum performance, aggressive sound, durability and pure driving excitement.

This exhaust system is made from high-quality T-304 stainless steel, so it also features ultra-smooth mandrel bends, warp-free flanges and superior craftsmanship.

For installation, you'll first need to remove the factory exhaust system, following the steps shown by Bill. Then, install the front intermediate pipe and hang the muffler and tighten the clamp to hold in place. Install the tailpipe, and then connect the muffler to these tailpipes.

Tighten up the clamps and the last step in the installation is to install the exhaust tips. Total installation takes up to two hours.

SD_Stang

Established Member
Only thing I dislike about that truck is how close the exhaust is to the spare I could see over time if you weren't rotating that spare in the heat from the exhaust getting to it. especially if you drove it like a Raptor. I'd probably move it to the bed unless I was hauling something.

That stock system like any stock system looked like it weighed about 45 lbs how much weight did you shed by changing out the exhaust? (not that it will make a dent but every bit helps).

qwikhuh

Established Member
I would guess the stock system was closer to 65-70 lbs. I would estimate the FRPP exhaust was about 20 lbs lighter.

qwikhuh

Established Member
There isn't anything that I am aware of from FRPP. Borla does offer a system for the Expedition, what year were you looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread