CL find: rare Mustang Python

SirShaun

Established Member
Very Rare.
unicorn-sightings.jpg

Blackoyote

Established Member
Daaaaaaang, that thing is nasty! I've got my trolls contacting him now, maybe we'll get some interesting banter to laugh at.

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
total fail and thanks for the post op. always enjoy seeing how retarded some peoples perspective of tasteful is (the mustang owner)

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Of all the things that irks me, my biggest pet peeve is when someone says "got a few scratches that will easily buff out" when selling a car.

Ooook, well, if they buff out so easily, why not do so prior to selling or why not fix that one little small part that's no big deal prior to selling.

What a tool!

Posted via Topify on Android

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
Reminds me of a guy wandering around cars shows in NH and MA a few years ago with a factory "GT V6" -- It was a decent V6 coupe, but he swore up and down that he ordered it special from the factory as a GT but with a V6. 'Course he couldn't show any documentation....

Teddy O

Established Member
Reminds me of a guy wandering around cars shows in NH and MA a few years ago with a factory "GT V6" -- It was a decent V6 coupe, but he swore up and down that he ordered it special from the factory as a GT but with a V6. 'Course he couldn't show any documentation....

I saw a guy with a V6 Cobra that was "powered by venom" at a show a while back. Must be an MA thing.

Users who are viewing this thread