Clerk Shoots Thug Cause He Punched Him In The Face At Gas Station

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I shoot bitches in the face all day errrday **** what any body say....

stangposse

Established Member
I'm glad his ass got shot. These news headlines should say "This is what is supposed to happen to you if you punch someone unprovoked"

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
He deserved it. People need to quit being hard asses and learn how to settle their disputes in a more civilized way other than sucker punching someone.

One of those signs said he is/was a father(not sure if the guy died?) so wtf was he doing starting a fight with someone when he has children?

black Robra

THIS IS STANG #6
Established Member
if he didnt hit like a lil girl, he could have knocked out the clerk and not got shot in the face lol not sure if its just me but i'd like to see the rest of that video.

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
Thuggery will put you in ICU....

I dont care that he shot the thug, not one bit, but it could have been avoided. He shouldnt have opened the door, he should have called the cops. I would have just sat down and not even listened to the thug as he was making a scene at the window. He would have eventually left.

If the thug recovers, hes gonna feel like even more of a bitch. His sucker punch didnt even affect the clerk.

One more thing, what kind of ****** is the thug's father. His son is in critical condition and hes out protesting.

Last edited:

TXVNM

Established Member
If you act like a dumbass, done be surprised when the outcome isn't in your favor. If he acted with a little commons sense he wouldn't of gotten shot! Plus what in a convenience store worth fighting for??? Dumbass got what he deserved.

Last edited:

o2k

Noob
Established Member
He deserved it. Anyone have the video of the actual shooting?

Last edited:

izak

Established Member
If he would of came to any of our work place's, argued and thrown a punch, I'm pretty certain that most (not all) would of shot him.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
That clerk ate that punch like it was nothing.

if he didnt hit like a lil girl, he could have knocked out the clerk and not got shot in the face lol not sure if its just me but i'd like to see the rest of that video.

:lol1: Yep

johnnyrocket

Established Member
Here we go again!:nonono: a white man shoots a black man in selfdefense and the whole community of african descents gets in a uproar saying discrimination. Then the store owner fires the clerk because he knows they will put ( his sorry a$$) out of business when all the street scum stops shopping there for their beer and snacks. By the look of the kids winning father it's no wonder he turned out to be such a great kid. God help this country..... :bash:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The clerks boss apparently fired him. Likely to avoid heat from protestors. The clerk should have never opened the door to argue/confront the thugs. Things would have ended way different had he simply kept the door locked and called police. Then again, very possible these thugs might have tried to confront at some later time. The real problem is that there is so much violence/rage (and lowered value of life) in this country that you just never know what the other person will do, and what weapon they might have. People are dying and going to prison for insanely ridiculous acts of violence. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread