Closing out the track driving year with two personal milestones

MFE

Established Member
Over 1,000 miles in one year, and over 10,000 miles in my lifetime. And, I kept knocking time off each session, and took a whopping 3 seconds off my prior personal best at Arizona Motorsports Park, set just last weekend. That's a gigantic improvement, with absolutely no change in equipment. And...some of it was a bit of a shit-show as this video will attest:

racebronco2

Established Member
Thanks for posting, i always enjoy your video's. Congrats on your milestones. You must have an expensive tire budget.

smitty2919

Established Member
I liked the "late apex" comment and real time results.

The drivers at the beginning looked like a hoot to keep you on your toes....

CO Mack

Established Member
"Move mother****er" :D Dude was driving like a goofball. GT-R guy was enjoying his motor and brakes, wasn't he...

MFE

Established Member
"Move mother****er" :D Dude was driving like a goofball. GT-R guy was enjoying his motor and brakes, wasn't he...

Yes, until something popped, which is why he was smoking going into the turn, why the yellow mustang parked his car in the middle of it with a train coming behind him, and why the GTR sat off track and then quietly caught fire near the end of the session. It was a lively session LOL

CO Mack

Established Member
Hahaha. I have only done the Ford Racing school, so very little car track experience. But have lots of time on two wheels, and sometimes I just decide it's best to take it back to the pits on those sessions. :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Big congrats on reaching those milestones. As dedicated as you are to track racing, I suspect you'll be reaching new milestones going forward. Thanks for posting up that video. LOL at 2:22 - your deserved gesture out the window to that fool GTI driver. Always one! Always one! I wish you continued track success for 2017! :)

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That was some nice driving. You were definitely having fun out there in the traffic :)

Users who are viewing this thread