• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Clutch pedal stayout TSB

Discussion in 'Interior and Exterior' started by AmnDucky, Sep 23, 2010.

1. AmnDucky

AmnDucky New Member Established Member

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/tsb10-19-04.pdf

Some 2011 Mustangs built on or before 4/25/2010, with a manual transmission and low mileage, typically 10,000 miles or less (16,093 Km), may exhibit a clutch pedal Stayout condition at very high engine RPM. This condition will generate a concern of the clutch pedal remaining on the floor during high engine RPM shifts. When engine RPM drops, clutch pedal operation returns to normal, but the re-engagement may be abrupt.

2. z28th1s

z28th1s The 5.0 is Back!!! Established Member

That is great, but my car has a 5/10 build date and it does the same thing!!

I wonder if they will do the same fix for mine?

Thanks for posting :beer:

3. black03

black03 Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-mustangs-354/710327-2011-5-0l-clutch-pedal-issue-fix.html

4. 1slo5ohh

1slo5ohh Active Member Established Member

they used a different p/n for it in the tsb then ive seen floating around online .. i wonder if all they did was remove the helper spring and gave it a new p/n .. i dont see the point in taking mine in (4.10) build date when i seriously doubt its not gonna help. just gonna have to call lethal lol

5. FWP!

FWP! New Member Established Member

Saw this today too. Mine's built in early May, hope it doesn't have the same problem.

I thought the bigger issue was peoples' clutches just stop working. They take it in and it turns out the pressure plate to flywheel bolts have worked loose, and the clutch fluid is contaminated with clutch disc dust and water. Hmm..

6. AmnDucky

AmnDucky New Member Established Member

My issue right now is 5th and 6th grinding.