Cobra > Camaro SS

Jroc

Established Member
How do you guys think this same thread would have been over on LS1Tech? ROFL :D

A whole lot worse and more biast towards the Fbodies side and when you boil all of the arguing I've done down thats pretty much my point. ;-)

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I speaking about track days. You know, the kind if thing the average person attends, I have been to the Midwest F Body event several times, the only thing missing, an actual F-Body car. Im not dis'ing the car at all, just an observation

Considering the costs, wear and tear on the car and the multiple hours it takes to get up there... it's no shock that members who do show happen to own more expensive cars (vette,viper, etc)... Visit the 'other' track rentals that are < 50 dollars instead of a few hundred dollars and the mix is a bit different.

Edit: Son of a... I thought this all looked familiar.
Old thread... damn it.

Last edited:

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
ahhh someone has 1 expierence with a LS1 and they think they can all beat LS1's visa versa LS1 vs 4.6...

I want everyone to remember the LS1 is 1950's technology still running pushrods and Naturally asiprated., as a 4.6 is SOHC DOHC and DOHC BLOWN.... everyone should know forced inductiond or nitrous does the trick these days. Its like a boosted 4g63 can kick some ass... Even though its a 4 cylinder its still got balls when the boost is cranked... you have a much larger motor 281 CI's and you super charge it and of course its going to make some mad power.... A cobra in a stock form will run high 12's low 13's all day, Ive seen stock LS1's run the same....maybe a lid or headers... To say "a blown cobra" cant lose to a FBODY is retarded... A 2v Pushrod LS6 will eat cobras for breakfast. And a pullied/ported bolt on cobra will either hang or spank a ls6...

But you know it goes for both sides...cause LS1 gurus can be just as bad as hippies as the rest. Sometimes i feel their worse... but who knows...

You guys seriously need to re think what your saying. Your comparing a 1999-2002 2v N/a V8 vs a 2003-2004 4v BLOWN v8....

its common sense...the outcome of the race

Im sure if camaro continued the saga after 2002 they would come out with a bigger badder camaro... or maybe not because 2003-2004 they had the z06 to back up the chevy name...

SVT vs z06 both special vehicles both are bad ass

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Its like a boosted 4g63 can kick some ass... Even though its a 4 cylinder its still got balls when the boost is cranked...

You know it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f7CttC8N1Q"]YouTube - AWD Colt Porsche 911 Turbo Racelegal Qualcomm Papa John's[/ame]

:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread