Cobra Owners in Orlando (or surrounding areas)

geeteego

What???
Established Member
qoute: GeeTeeGo
"Zach, thanks to you and Jon for shooting the car...if Mike hadn't left like such a pansy, I would have given you a better show, LOL."

All the guys thought your car looked real fast since it had a measly ol'turbo on it so I figured it would have been best not to disappoint them when I would have pulled you. :poke:

ROFLMAO. Thanks for being a stand-up guy, MIke.

I am hurting for certain today. I think I'm more cooked than my sandwich was!

Silverboost

Established Member
I took off my shirt last night you could see a perfect outline of where it was on my body. Hell it still looks like I am still wearing my sunglasses! You working today or just hanging out in the movie room?

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
Zach, thanks to you and Jon for shooting the car...if Mike hadn't left like such a pansy, I would have given you a better show, LOL.

No problem... i wish I would've had a better camera and the stupid cars/posts would have not gotten in my way while I was filming you!

here are some more pics I didn't put in the video...

DSC02451.jpg

DSC02415.jpg

DSC02417.jpg

DSC02418.jpg

DSC02419.jpg

DSC02420.jpg

DSC02423.jpg

DSC02426.jpg

DSC02427.jpg

DSC02432.jpg

DSC02433-1.jpg

DSC02442.jpg

DSC02444.jpg

DSC02445.jpg

DSC02454.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02472-1.jpg

DSC02489.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

Last edited:

DeFiant

Established Member
Good turnout, I was there for a little while with the Lightning. Who had the Turbo SN95? Talk about sleeper!

Last edited:

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The meet was a great success, plenty of cars, wings, girls, and no rain.

Here are some pictures I took. At the peak we had the parking lot nearly filled.

hooterssvt.jpg

hooterssvt%20(1).JPG

hooterssvt%20(2).JPG

hooterssvt%20(3).JPG

hooterssvt%20(4).JPG

hooterssvt%20(5).JPG

hooterssvt%20(6).JPG

hooterssvt%20(7).JPG

hooterssvt%20(8).JPG

Thanks for coming out everyone, and thanks go to the other event sponsor, www.LethalPerformance.com for sending calendars and shirts.

5.4GT

Established Member
hey guys i just moved up to orlando last week... I'm not a cobra but i have a boosted GT making 462hp at the wheels... if i can get the location of the meet that would be great. I'm kinda lazy don't really want to look through the 22 page thread for it.... also I'm horrible with directions so if i could get address so i can mapquest it the better.... my names Mike

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
The meet was last Sunday. There was a really good turnout, so I'm sure we'll do it again soon. Just keep an eye on this section.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
this week would have been perfect with most people having a day off after sunday....i missed this one and i vote we start throwing dates down now so i can start planning NOW and vendors can start getting ready again

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
hey guys i just moved up to orlando last week... I'm not a cobra but i have a boosted GT making 462hp at the wheels... if i can get the location of the meet that would be great. I'm kinda lazy don't really want to look through the 22 page thread for it.... also I'm horrible with directions so if i could get address so i can mapquest it the better.... my names Mike

Welcome to Orlando.
This was our first meet and it was great!
Lot's of cool cars and great people.
The next gathering is going to be at Orlando Speed World on Sunday Oct 5th.
That is our local drag strip.
Come on out and race or watch.
If you need directions please let me know.

BTW: Nice car!

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I know im a little late on this thread but if you guys are looking for a meet then we have one every other Monday night here in Clermont. Next one is this coming monday. Senkak(Rick with the black vert comes out to this meet sometimes) so you can PM me or him for info on where it is. We dont have many terminators so it would be nice to see some show up.

Users who are viewing this thread