Cobra question

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
Hey guys let me first say awesome site. All of your cars are beautiful. I have been looking at the 03/04 Cobras for awhile and was just curious as to what kind of gas mileage you guys were getting. I know I know you don't buy a Cobra for gas mileage, but just curious. And also what should I look for when buying a Cobra, any weak points? Thanks in advance, and by the way, tight cars guys.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I got 12 MPG the one time I checked but others have reported getting much more. do a search on the site and you will find the info you are looking for.

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
it is not that bad at all on the highway (6th gear helps) It really depends on how you drive personally I can't keep my foot out of the gas pedal so gas goes fast sometimes with me + keep in mind you have to run premium gas nothing less :beer:

04Venom

Established Member
With the cruise control set to 70, I get 24 mpg on a trip. Around town mileage is wholly dependent on how much you get on it hard, but I usually get 16-17 mpg when not pushing it in to boost all the time.

N S

Wants to go faster
Established Member
I just filled up my first tank from my '03. Obviously since I just got the car I've romped on it a little.....ok a lot.

208 mi / 14.3 gallons = 14.5 mpg

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
It will definitly be better than your Ram plus $30 a fill is better than $50-60, I had a Ram for almost a year. Although I do miss the pickup sometimes I missed having a Cobra even more!

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
Haha yeah, I hope I don't miss the 4X4. I'm just gonna figure something out for the winter, I know I'm not driving no Cobra in the snow:)

Users who are viewing this thread