2igytt1.jpg

2ur8di0.jpg

2wfljqf.jpg

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Go back to the stock hood, peel monster stickers and remove fake tire lettering...

Super clean car otherwise!

McQueen5.0

Established Member
Love the hood man. Are you looking for only visual mods next? If you want suggestions under the hood, post a sig so that we can see what you currently have. Thanks bro

Thanks bro .. As for as mods it has kooks long tube headers, kooks X pipe , muffler deletes, jlt cold air intake , ford racing short throw shifter, and nos . And yeah what other vison mods should I do next . I love how the tires look with the treadwear kit

kdaly

Established Member
Thanks bro .. As for as mods it has kooks long tube headers, kooks X pipe , muffler deletes, jlt cold air intake , ford racing short throw shifter, and nos . And yeah what other vison mods should I do next . I love how the tires look with the treadwear kit

As far as visual mods, I think your done man. Love the hood, stance, wheels, and rear diffuser with that quad exhaust. Got ur tint right. I guess you could do a big brake kit if you want and that will help stop and look tits. Other than that I wouldnt take it any further visually. Now there is always shit to do under the hood and car. lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Damn bro, it has NOS?? Nevermind then, leave the stickers and tire letters, they compliment nicely!

McQueen5.0

Established Member
F
As far as visual mods, I think your done man. Love the hood, stance, wheels, and rear diffuser with that quad exhaust. Got ur tint right. I guess you could do a big brake kit if you want and that will help stop and look tits. Other than that I wouldnt take it any further visually. Now there is always shit to do under the hood and car. lol
Undecided on what f/I to go with
Damn bro, it has NOS?? Nevermind then, leave the stickers and tire letters, they compliment nicely!
Haha are you being sarcastic ..
Maybe do some Stripes?
Nah I don't like cars with stripes on them, only cars with stripes should be a 69 Camaro

Last edited:

wile e coyote

Established Member
lose the Nitto decals, lose the monster decal.............less is more.

Kooks long tubes, X pipe (Im assuming off road) and muffler deletes? How loud is that thing??!!!!!!

Maybe look for a set of take off brembo's to up the brake game? Drilled/Slotted rotors are a nice touch.

What exactly do you do with the car? cruiser? shows? drag? autocross? that might help us with some ideas

Users who are viewing this thread