• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

cobra r part values

Discussion in 'Cobra R's' started by Starsky 77, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Starsky 77

Starsky 77 Member Established Member

I am woundering what real cobra r parts are worth.
    I have a pair of seats and the front spoiler with 01 cobra front. never installed new. drivers seat has scratch in black plastic on the back. 3 inches no biggie.

2. DAVESVT2000

DAVESVT2000 Well-Known Member Established Member

I bought a spare set of 2000R seats a few years ago, lightly used, almost like new, for $2000.

I also sold a spare splitter that needed some repairs, paint, no mounting bracket, for $750 plus shipping.

3. SLOWBRA

SLOWBRA Well-Known Member Established Member

I’d be interested in all of what you have when you determine a price.

4. Goose17

Goose17 SVT collector nut Established Member

Shipping from Vancouver will not be cheap.

5. Starsky 77

shipping never concerned me when i bought the parts as these are original ford new parts and are truly a rare find in this condition.
    I also have new never painted or installed 03 cobra mirrors in box and 40th ann cf sterring wheel with thumb rests also new with plastic cover still on.
    I have never posted these for sale and are hard for me to part with but times have changed. I do not think you would ever find these parts in this condition anymore. I purchased from ford all over the states when I could find them.

6. BLU7710

BLU7710 Member Established Member

Shipping costs tell me about it. I just spent $300 to get full set of 94-95 GT/Cobra cloth seats shipped UPS to the house. With rare stuff the part, color or options are what you are buying. Like with my seats the color and pattern can't be duplicated. Overall I still paid less than what aftermarket TMI, Katskins or upholstery shop costs.
    Would be nice to see some pics of what OP is selling.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  7. Starsky 77

will get photos but all parts are as described. bumper cover and splitter only have storage dust.
    wanted to do a mach 1 R'ed up. my car was mia for 7 years befor I finally got it back. now am debating if I still want to stay with the plan. I also have a set of 03 mirrors new in box unpainted or installed. and a 40th ann cobra cf sterring wheel with thumb rests new with plastic wrap still on. new inbox gen2 fore irs diff cover with expantion tank and plumbed for cooler never installed.