Cobra R rear spoiler/wing

amnpalm

Established Member
I have a '97 Cobra and was just thinking about putting on a Cobra R spoiler/wing. Anyone have a picture of this? Does it look good or is it too much?

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I think a 2000 Cobra R wing would be too much for our cars. I think it is too much on that car, but that is just my .02

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I wouldn't do it. The lines of the spoiler are meant to fit the lines of the 99+ Stangs. I think the spoiler would be too wide for our body-style.....not to mention ugly.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I like the looks of the 2000 r spoiler but i dont think it would look right on our cars because like casper said the lines are made for the 99+ body. but i dont know i would have to see it. if i had a 99 up i would definitely have it on my car. but thats just my .02

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Actually i just went to sinister stangs and the spoiler looks alot better than i thought it would. if you like it, do it. it's your car and you should gets things that you like and not what everyone else does.:rockon:

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
red.JPG

that front end looks aWESOME!@

Last edited:

freakshow12

Established Member
how the hell did they do that to the front? I like it. I think that would look good on our cars even without the splitter. I like the look of the 94-5 cobra wing I had one on my 95 gt and thought about one on my cobra.

haleyes

Established Member
I like the Y2K wheels. Where's the best place to find them and are thay available in chrome? AFS doesn't offer them and Discount Tire shows them only in 18s. I preffer staying with 17s.
:shrug:

jimwood

Established Member
Originally posted by URDONE
I think a 2000 Cobra R wing would be too much for our cars. I think it is too much on that car, but that is just my .02

I agree, very well put. So add my $.02 also.:beer:

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
Originally posted by 97greensnake
red.JPG

that front end looks aWESOME!@

I have seen that car in person last year at the fabulous fords show at knotts berry farm. it was horrible. the body panels didn't fit right, the wing looked dorky, and the paint was bubbling and by bubbles I mean about the size of a quarter. and if I remember correctly it was a v-6.

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
its a V6, anything you put on it its ganna look dorky...if that front end was on a cobra...thats a diffrent story :) :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread