Cobra > Snow

Juruense

Banned
If you maintain your car and equip appropriate tires the Cobra is absolutely up to driving in the snow. Here is PROOF...

Last Wednesday I came out of the office to this:
atwork.jpg

Drove home in this:
driving.jpg

And was extremely relieved to get the Cobra, with no problems except getting stuck in my own driveway, back into this:
athome.jpg

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
wow...thank god I have no snow here, but it's neat to see it can be done...what kind of tires are your runnin?

Juruense

Banned
Because I have found that to be ideal. Just a couple pounds one way to the other makes a huge diff.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
^lol

I still think driving in the snow with the cobra is nuts but whatever have fun

edit, how much junk in the trunk??

Last edited:

Juruense

Banned
I see those performance wiper blades work pretty good.
Actually they do excellent in the snow and such. Combined with the Rain-X I always apply in the fall I can always see great.

There is no weight added to the trunk. I do carry 5 pounds of cat litter however.

Last edited:

Juruense

Banned
Thanks, it is not as nice as it looks. I paid between 120,000 and 125,000 for it.

It don't matter that it is a vert, the top is insulated so it stays just as warm as a coupe...

Juruense

Banned
I will admit that when I was driving on the highway, I got passed by 3000 douchebags (SVT Contour dude you WILL PAY come summer for that flyby you did...)

Also, my balls were fully retracted if ya know what I mean...

Tims97SVT

Established Member
See I wrecked my first car in the snow. Might I add it was a mustang. So I don't care to drive my cobra in the snow. It means way to much to me.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
As an obvious counter to my thread, I might add that the road I was driving on was FAR worse than that, and it all came up in a matter of 10-15 minutes while driving.

Nice work though, glad to see you didn't have my kind of luck.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread