Cobra Spy Shot

crazyhorse06

Established Member
I have a spy shot of what I think is the Cobra. I found it on the internet and don't see it on here. If someone wants to host it, I'll send it to you.

crazyhorse06

Established Member
sorry for the tease guys. I have been outside all day working on a tree that went down in the ice storm. I sent it to the email above just now. I don't have a link. the site is down. It was Brad's site.

crazyhorse06

Established Member
KevinB120 said:
its not camoed with a grey cowl hood is it?
funny Kevin. This pic was taken at the Roush facility just a couple days ago by a girl that lives in Detroit and drives around taking spy shots. She has shown us a lot of inside pics.

I should have stated Cobra prototype in my post. Sorry. I just woke up and was tired. Obviously the thing on the hood is not the hoodscoop. But, I think it is there to cover the supercharger. And look at the wheels, I have never seen those before. Kinda look like Neon SRT wheels.

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:
funny Kevin. This pic was taken at the Roush facility just a couple days ago by a girl that lives in Detroit and drives around taking spy shots. She has shown us a lot of inside pics.

I should have stated Cobra prototype in my post. Sorry. I just woke up and was tired. Obviously the thing on the hood is not the hoodscoop. But, I think it is there to cover the supercharger. And look at the wheels, I have never seen those before. Kinda look like Neon SRT wheels.

Where's the pic?

crazyhorse06

Established Member
99BOSS said:
Could be a Mach 1 prototype as well. They're hiding the shaker hood again.
Why would they hide the shaker? It looks to me like they need height (supercharger or taller engine).

Fourcam330

Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:
Why would they hide the shaker? It looks to me like they need height (supercharger or taller engine).

It looks like extra hood clearance for a taller motor (5.4L with or without blower) not a shaker.

99BOSS

Established Member
In a earlier post, supposedly some 5.4L Mach 1s were being driven around but they had the hood openings covered so you couldnt get a glimpse of the engine in use underneath. That is why I posted the above. True, it could be a Cobra engine underneath as well. Either way, hopefully its a 5.4 they're covering.

Amy V6

My Mom Says I'm Cool
Established Member
Hey there :)

That's a picture I took when I was showing my friend Sarah all the cool Ford plants and buildings in the area.

We came up on this by accident.. seriously. I just went in to turn around, usually in that area, there's not much. As we were sitting there... I noticed a HUGE flat black beast... at first I thought maybe it was just a naked Roush, because of where we found it. Who knew that this could be the begining of the Cobra. :pepper:

Before it's asked...

NO ENGINE PICS... I'm not ballsy enough to even attempt it
And it sounds QUIET.... HEY.. it was parked in a parking lot. :uh oh:

crazyhorse06

Established Member
hey Amy, I'm Crazyhorse from TMS. I didn't give you credit in case you wanted to keep it under wraps. I am fired up about the Cobra and any tidbit like this is making it worse. Thanks for taking it and sharing it.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Looks like there might be a shaker under there to me, look at the thing on the hood it looks like there is a bulge. Like its covering something that is poking out the hood. Just my .02, either way. That is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread