Cobra Tank with Extras For Sale!!!!

silver03tt

Established Member
SOLD!!!

I have a complete 03 cobra tank with Ford GT pumps for sale. Also included is the stock 03 cobra rails with a FRPS, adapter fittings on both the tank and the rails to run braided 8AN line, and a Zone 5 stage 1 modified FPDM. If I were using this tank in a high horsepower car I would consider putting in new GT pumps. Pumps have about 5k miles but were used pretty hard and were showing signs of getting weak. When the pumps were new they supported 818rwhp but were at 100% duty cycle. Had the car put on the dyno two years later after having a little trouble and the pumps were showing 100% DC at only 670 rwhp. Went with a new return setup so I don't need this stuff anymore. Just wanted to be honest about the pumps. I know I don't like surprises. Really don't want to ship but will if necessary at buyers expense. I am willing to drive a little to meet someone. Asking 650.00. Thanks, Adam
Don't have pics of the FPDM as it is still bolted in the car but I will remove it on Friday and will get pics if anyone needs them.

Pic of tank

PA250006.gif

pic of tank and rails with adapter fittings

PA250008.gif

pic of adapter fittings

PA250009.gif

Last edited:

silver03tt

Established Member
Don't really want to separate it yet. Have a couple guys interested in the whole set up. If something changes, I'll let you know. Thanks!

SOLD!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread